HerHandsMyHands is taking a short break
Judy on Jan 22, 20145 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this bookmark. It will be a gift for a 3rd grade girl that I tutor. Your workmanship is superb.
Anonymous on Nov 26, 20115 out of 5 stars
Received fast. Very cute mini-album. Seems to be sturdy and strong. Even though I read the dimensions, i was surprised buy how small it was. the extreme close up pictures made it appear much bigger. I would suggest a perspective shot, maybe holding it in your hand. Your photography is so good, it makes it look larger than life! but besides that little surprise and me neglecting to read thourougly reading the size, I love it. I'm going to decorate it and my friend will keep it in her purse for a little pick me up when ever she needs it! Thanks!!
Anonymous on Nov 20, 20095 out of 5 stars
Professional quality knitting and soft, soft, soft. Perfectly elegant scarf, I love it. (And super fast shipping!)
Do have a look--in my store you will find:
* A range of quality hand-crafted knit wear for adults, children, babies and, occasionally, pets. Many of these items are unique because I am still using vintage yarn from my late grandmother's stash.
* Handknit bookmarks and miscellaneous specialty items
* Hand embroidered table linens in a variety of colors, styles and combinations.
* Cross-stitched bookmarks and miscellaneous specialty items
* Handmade greeting cards, gift tags and other miscellaneous paper goods..
All items offered at Her Hands, My Hands are made in a smoke free but cat and dog friendly environment--while I make every effort to keep my yarn free of pet hair, if you have strong allergies, you may want to wash your new hand-knitted item before wearing it for the first time.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Items will be shipped the next business day once your payment has cleared.
There is no shipping charge for a second item in the same order sent to the same address. In fact, since I ship my items via priority mail, I will be happy to ship the third, four or more items in the same order together free of charge, as long as I can fit them in a flat-rate box.
**** * * * * * * * * ****
Unless otherwise stated for an individual listings, items will be shipped after payment, via USPS Priority Mail, with confirmation receipt.
**** * * * * * * * * ****
Shipping costs apply only to the United States; if you live outside the US and are interested in any of my listings, please contact me through Etsy's conversations to see what can be arranged. ( http://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=8311313 )
Additional policies and FAQs
1) When I use the word "vintage" to describe either yarn or a button, I mean that it is, indeed, well over 20 years old, not simply that it has been discontinued or some such. In fact, a lot--if not most--of the yarn in my grandmother's stash is easily over 30 years old. I do not tag "vintage" anything that isn't, to my personal knowledge, less than 20 years old.
2) When I specify that an item is handmade, it means handmade by *me*--not mass produced somewhere else and shipped to me for re-sale.
3) In cases where I use already made items--such as my placemats and napkins sets--the handmade part is in the HAND embroidery. I have, in fact, embroidered them with my own two hands.
If you still have any doubt about any of the items in my store, please contact me via Etsy's conversations, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.