Announcement Specializing in vintage, antique & collectible children's books. (Check out our new store http://www.etsy.com/shop/HippBooks ) We find and sell mainly pre 1970's with few exceptions - nice quality and desirable titles. Books from your youth that you wish you still had, or those you want for today's child. And all the whimsical cover art is fun for display or decor! Like us on Facebook.
Specializing in vintage, antique & collectible children's books. (Check out our new store http://www.etsy.com/shop/HippBooks ) We find and sell mainly pre 1970's with few exceptions - nice quality and desirable titles. Books from your youth that you wish you still had, or those you want for today's child. And all the whimsical cover art is fun for display or decor! Like us on Facebook.
- All 174
- Little Golden Books 30
- Whitman Publishing 37
- Rand McNally Elf Book 19
- Wonder Books 21
- Bonnie Book 2
- Coloring Books 3
- Christmas/Holiday 6
- Other Childrens Book 32
- Bargain lots! 9
- ON SALE!! 15
drjake on Jun 5, 2016
Thank you for the super easy transaction!
Accepted payment methods
• We are reluctant to ship books Media Mail with the theory that the least amount of time in transit, the less chance an item has to get lost or damaged.
• We ship United States Postal Service, First-Class Parcel. Items are packaged well and include tracking.
• In an effort to keep shipping costs low for our buyers, Item shipping cost does NOT include insurance.
• If you wish to INCLUDE insurance on an item, please contact us prior to sale and we'll include at additional USPS cost. This will add approx. $2.00 per book. We encourage buyers to add Insurance to help protect against the rare USPS damage and give some loss protection.
• We are not responsible for any issue caused by USPS between leaving our hands and arriving to you.
• We mail out items once a week unless otherwise noted.
• Please message us for international shipping prior to sale and we will get back to you as soon as possible with quotes. Sorry, we do not ship to Italy or Africa (no exceptions). International shipping will be only shipped First-Class Mail International.
• All customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer. The customs form will state the accurate value of the items included and will be marked "other". Items may get held up in customs so please be prepared for possible delays that are unfortunately out of our control.
Refunds and Exchanges
• If we incorrectly described an item by accident, we will be more than happy to offer you a refund on item and return shipping.
• If item gets lost or damaged in the mail we'll see what we can do to help you track and claim the insurance (if tracking & insurance was added additionally to your order).
• If you are unhappy in any way please contact us prior to leaving any negative feedback, we will do everything in our power to make you happy and work something out.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you need to see additional photos to help answer a question you may have about the item, please contact us and we can email to you.