Unique, handmade wedding and event stationery!
Around the web
Owner, Designer, Illustrator, Crafter
~~~ Become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (or both) for exclusive discounts, promotions and freebies - http://www.facebook.com/hoopladesignstudio OR @hooplastudio
Visit my website and blog for more information on products, custom designs, photos and more. www.HooplaDesignStudio.com
***Please take the time to review all of Hoopla Design Studio's Shop Policies - but, also feel free to convo me with any questions you may have about any products or services I offer.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the “Pay Now” button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Please Convo me with any questions you may have.
*All custom orders require a deposit of 30% to begin custom work. This deposit will be applied to your total and is non-refundable.
* Full payment is due after proof approvals and before printing begins.
---------------♥ Step-By-Step Ordering Process for Custom Orders ♥-------------------
1. See something you like at Hoopla Design Studio and order a sample. It's important for you to order samples of the product you like to
see if it's everything you dreamed of and more
2. Sample arrives at your house (Please allow 10-14 days for arrival)
3. Love the sample and decide this is your perfect wedding invitation - with a few modifications and customizations, of course.
4.Convo Me! - After you receive you sample, and you are totally in love with it, please convo me requesting we chat about your custom order. We will talk about what you loved about the sample you received and what you would like to change.
We will also talk about you and your event or wedding. How many people will be you be inviting, what kind of a wedding or event are you having? What are the colors of your wedding or event?
We will also talk about your choice of items - do you need a pocket fold with a bunch of inserts or a simple card? How about Save the Date cards, Table stationary, programs, gift tags, menus? I will take all this info and create a custom quote for you. This exploratory phase may include a series of emails and phone calls.
5. I will take all this information and compile a custom quote and a custom schedule based on your specific needs and requests. (I will also include a worksheet for you to fill out)
6. Quote/schedule Approval and Deposit due - Once you approve the quote, your 30% deposit is due. (I will set up a custom listing) This will signal me to get to work on your invitation suite. Please be sure to include the worksheet when you approve your quote and schedule so I can have accurate dates, locations and spellings. If you need more time on the worksheet, that's fine, but, please note that work will not begin until I have all three - an approval of the quote/schedule, the 30% deposit AND the worksheet.
7. Design phase - this process will take 2-4 weeks at most. During this time, sit back, relax and dream of your perfect day.
8.Proofing process - 2-4 weeks later, I will send you a digital proof of all the items I am designing for you. PLEASE LOOK THEM OVER CAREFULLY! I can't stress this enough. PROOF EVERY WORD! Have your mother, sister, bridesmaids, best friend, fiancée, future in-laws - whoever - look them over and make sure everything is spelled correctly.
♥♥♥ Tip - Print them out! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISSPELLINGS. ♥♥♥
Once you proof them, and you sign off on the design and the copy (the words) you are telling me that you have looked at everything and you are happy and approve the design. At this point, I am assuming that you have gone over everything with a fine-toothed comb and that everything is worded and spelled correctly. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISSPELLINGS and no refund will be given for misspellings caught after final approvals.
♥ Note #1 - Colors on digital proofs may not be accurate. Every monitor is different, so, please keep in mind that digital proofs are for design and spelling only. If you are concerned with color, I will put together a custom printed proof of any or all elements. The cost of a custom printed proof of an invitation is $20 and will add a few days to the proofing process. (other elements will be quotes on a case by case basis).
♥ Note #2 - Be sure to gather all changes from anyone that is helping you proofread and organize it into ONE email. This is to insure accuracy in all changes as well as expedited service.
8a. 2nd Proof - At this point, you should be double checking the changes from the last round of proofs as well as checking over the piece as a whole. Please review EVERYTHING again.
♥♥♥ I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISSPELLINGS ♥♥♥
Hopefully, at this point, everything is approved (but, if it isn't, we will do another round of revisions). If it is approved, please send me a convo stating that you approve (and everything is spelled right) and we are off to the next step.
9. Payment in full is Due - Since the next step is printing, I require payment on the balance of your total. Printing will not begin until payment is cleared. A custom listing will be set up with the balance you owe.
10a. Printing/assembly - At this point, you just hang out and worry about the other aspects of your wedding or event. I'm busy printing and handcrafting your beautiful stationary (this should take about 4 weeks)
10b. Shipping - I will carefully wrap, protect and ship your stationary to you VIA USPS (or FedEx if your provide a FedEx #) - I will add tracking and insurance to your shipment.
10c. Once you receive your stationary, please leave feedback.
• Time for delivery is determined by my current wait list at the time of your order
• I will consider rush jobs however, please note that all ruse orders will be subsequent to an increased charge (no coupons or discounts are available on rush jobs)
• Please convo me to speak about time line considerations
------------♥ Shipping ♥-------------------
• I will ship to the address you provide at checkout - please be sure this address is correct
• I am not responsible for lost or undeliverable packages due to incorrect or outdated addresses
• I will take the time to package your product carefully and protect it as much as possible. However, I am not responsible for damages to packages while in transit. You must report damaged packages to USPS or FedEx (I will help you as much as possible if your stationary is destroyed by USPS or FedEx)
Refunds and Exchanges
Colors are not guaranteed to be an exact match, however, I will try to come as close as possible to your desired color. Color proofs can be custom printed for $20.
I will put in your design, exactly what you supply me, but, sometimes, there are mishaps (defaulted text, auto correcting, etc). It is ♥♥♥YOUR RESPONSIBILITY♥♥♥ to make sure everything is spelled correctly before printing begins.
♥♥♥ PLEASE PROOF YOUR DESIGNS FOR SPELLING!♥♥♥ I cannot be responsible for misspellings once the proof has been approved by you. Refunds will not be given once a design is approved.
If you are unhappy with your order, for any reason, please contact me right away.
Additional policies and FAQs
I return emails and convos as soon as I can, usually within 2 business days.