JBJart is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Marilee on May 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
Easy instant download, and the photo is beautiful.
Brenna on Dec 29, 20155 out of 5 stars
Great purchase! Love it! Thank you!
nkolesar3 on Oct 1, 20155 out of 5 stars
this tapestry is so beautiful! thank you so much
Korra on Sep 21, 20155 out of 5 stars
received it earlier than expected. love it, its really soft and quality/detail of print was really good as well!
Erin on Apr 2, 20155 out of 5 stars
Lovely item, thank you very much
nadiadekeyzer on Jan 10, 20155 out of 5 stars
Nice item ! Thank you for the smooth transaction !
Sherri on Nov 26, 20145 out of 5 stars
A beautiful calendar! Looking forward to viewing it on my office wall every day.
Anna K. on Nov 11, 20144 out of 5 stars
It is really expressing me. like it .
Sarah on Oct 7, 20145 out of 5 stars
They are wonderful! Exactly what I was wanting.
kkrivas1964 on Jun 19, 20145 out of 5 stars
This arrived promptly from Poland no less and is gorgeous, different and everything I expected.
About my creation :)
Owner, Maker, Designer
Justyna Jaszke, also known as JBJart, is a self-taught graphic designer, illustrator, photographer and poet from Krakow, Poland.
Fotodekoracje are a personalised print and production company based in Sosnowiec, Poland. They help me with printing all my items - posters, canvases. They are a medium business consisting of 3 guys and it's wonderful to work with a company who can tailor make to my needs.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
* Processing time:
The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. For details, see individual items.
usually: 3-8 business days
* Estimated delivery times:
Europe: usually 5-21 business days.
I'll do my best to meet these dispatch estimates, but can't guarantee them.
* Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
If the order is returned to me and you want to have sent it again you will have to pay for the new shipment.
If you do not collect the parcel and it is returned to me, I will refund the purchase price of the goods but will deduct the cost of returning the parcel to me.
*** Incorrect Address or Unclaimed Deliveries
Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before completing your order.
Any orders that are unclaimed, returned to us or lost due to an incorrect address will not be refunded.
Buyers are responsible for any new shipping charges due to unsuccessful delivery attempts or unclaimed deliveries.
Please double check to make sure all your shipping information is correct and up to date.
Additional policies and FAQs
For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Justyna Jaszke, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
justineartworld [!at] gmail.com
Frequently asked questions
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
I accept returns for UE customers.
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery, I will give you the address for return
Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery.
I accept the cancellation within 1 hours of placing the order.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Packaging: All prints are carefully packed and protected. Buying with JBJart is safe.
If you receive a damaged print, PLEASE SEND me a couple of detailed photos.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.