Infinity Scarf, headband, accessories,
JLeeJewels' Shop Policies
Hello and Welcome to JLeeJewel's accessories. Feel free to contact me for any questions that you may have by going to JleeJewels367 [!at] gmail.com or by clicking here : http://www.etsy.com/people/JLeeJewels?ref=si_pr
My goal is to offer beautiful unique well-made accessories. I hope you enjoy all of my products as much as I enjoy making them!
*When I ship items:
Usually the very same day or next business day after purchase before 5pm monday through friday and on saturday before 12pm. For crochet items please give me about 3 days. Custom orders may take about 5-7 business days depending on the size of the order.
*Some of materials I use:
All of my items are handcrafted with quality materials such as quality fabrics, embellishments, vintage buttons, netting, feathers, pearls.
For jewelry: silver plated, sterling silver, gold-filled, vermeil, crystal, beautiful glass beads, cultured pearls, fresh water, and semi-precious stones.
*Pieces or sizes:
If you have any questions regarding the pieces or sizing, please email via Etsy, convo, or leave a note which is found at the checkout section.
JLeeJewels will give options available that accepts PayPal and credit card.
* Please ensure that your PayPal address is correct. Your order will be shipped to your exact address.
*Money Order or Personal Check
**Please note that if you pay with a personal check, I must wait for your check to clear before sending your item.
Massachusetts residents are subject to a 6.25% sales tax.
Payment must be received within three days of purchase. If payment is not received during this time, the purchase will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
JLeeJewels ships Priority or First Class mail.
**Note: Please ensure that your PayPal address is correct. Your new item will be shipped to the address on your PayPal account.
Most items should arrive in a package according to the size of your order.
Refunds and Exchanges
*Exchange or Refund:
If not happy with your purchase, simply return the item to me and I will offer an exchange or I will refund your money (minus shipping costs) within a reasonable time, 14 days. Please return the item in its original packaging. The returned item must be postmarked 14 days or less from the time you receive it.
If you find your jewelry or hair accessories arrive with a defect (this does not include the shape and color variations that are normal in natural stones), let me know and I will be happy to repair the item for free.
I can't allow returns for pieces that have suffered standard wear and tear over long periods or for pieces that have suffered damage preventable by proper care.
*How to maintain the best performance out of your items for years to come:
Please be sure not to leave your jewelry and even fabrics in direct sunlight for long periods. Please do not let water near any metals even if they are genuine sterling silver or any kind of gold. Also if your product is made with fabric, it would be best not to wash with strong detergents. With any fabrics you should be able to wash with a mild soap by hand and lay flat to dry or hang dry with out ringing or twisting, it is best to gently press with pressure, drain water, and rinse thoroughly.
Additional Policies and FAQs
--If you would like a custom piece, bridal jewelry, bridal hair piece or matching sets for multiple people, please contact me and I will be happy to send you a quote.
*Email or convo me:
- Feel free to email me with any questions about how to have a set of custom-made designed for you.
*Tips on how to keep your jewelry beautiful for as long as possible:
- Always apply any perfume, lotion, or hairspray before putting on your jewelry.
- When you remove your jewelry, wipe it off with a soft, scratch free cloth before storing it for your next use. While a very few beads, such as real pearls, respond well to the oil on skin, some beads respond poorly. Wiping jewelry before storage will slow down any damage to your jewelry that comes from normal wear.
- It is best not hang necklaces from hooks; it puts unnecessary strain on stringing material and findings.
- It is best not allow jewelry to rub together in a jewelry box or travel container. Harder stones, such as diamonds, will scratch other beads and metal finishes.
- Many metals, especially sterling silver and silver plate, are subject to tarnish. Tarnish and metal discoloration occur as the metal is exposed to air and moisture over time. To keep your creations looking their best, keep them stored separately in airtight bags (ziploc style) with a sliver of anti-tarnish paper. This also protects them from knocking against other pieces in your jewelry box. Keeping larger strips of anti-tarnish paper in each drawer of your jewelry box will slow the discoloration process for those pieces that are left out loose, or worn the most often.
- To maintain your jewelry, keep a non-toxic silver polish/shining cloth on hand, and polish all of your pieces at least once a year (even if they don't look like they need it). Replace the tarnish-preventing paper at that time, too. If you are keeping your jewelry loose in your jewelry box, instead of in airtight bags, you will need to polish it and replace the tarnish-preventing paper every four months.
*What is best not to do:
- It is best not to dip-clean or immerse your beaded jewelry in water or any kind of cleaning solution. Some semi-precious stones will discolor, and dyed beads may 'run'. Antiqued silver finishes can be completely removed. Designer coatings or layers on glass and resin can chip or peel. Instead, follow the gentler method above. With proper care and storage, your jewelry will not get so dirty or tarnished as to require a dip cleaning.
Jaquelyn L. Lima
JleeJewels367 [!at] gmail.com
Last Updated July 14, 2013