JamaicaStores is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Tamara on Aug 3, 20195 out of 5 stars
Fabric came very fast! And the quality is perfect I love it!
Sharon on Dec 18, 20185 out of 5 stars
Material was wonderful!!.....L oved it!!
PAMELA on Oct 27, 20185 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful and great quality. Perfect transaction thank you.
Debbi on Aug 31, 20185 out of 5 stars
quick ship, nice fabric too
UCILDADESIGNS on Feb 20, 20185 out of 5 stars
Item arrived very quickly. Love the fabric. Will buy again. Great seller.
A.K.A on Feb 13, 20185 out of 5 stars
It's beautiful and in brilliant condition.
Maureen on Aug 22, 20175 out of 5 stars
The fabric was exactly what I needed. It was mailed promptly and I received it in time to make a lovely outfit for a special celebration . I've already told friends about this site. The owner communicated with me and looked out for me in a very personable way. Excellent service!!!!!
Reviewed by Inactive on May 16, 20175 out of 5 stars
Excellent service ! Very nice plaid.
promisekeeper77 on Aug 27, 20165 out of 5 stars
ARRIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER.
charlotte on Sep 20, 20155 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made dress which came with adorable bloomers. Prompt delivery of this unique item. I really wanted my daughter to wear traditional dress for Nottinghill Carnival, and now next year she will be! So reasonably priced for an item that I've been able to find nowhere else. Thank you!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
To fulfill your order, you must provide me Kimberly McBee through my business Jamaica Stores with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, my contact detail will be displayed below if you are from an EU country.