Jennifer Klein Jewelry
JenniferKleinJewelry's Shop Policies
Hello & welcome to Jennifer Klein Jewelry! I design and make all of my jewelry, using hand-selected gemstones & Freshwater Pearls, as well as 14K Gold-fill, Rose Gold-fill and Sterling Silver. Custom designs are welcome; however they must be paid for in full before I start your project, and are non-refundable. Please contact me if you are interested, so we can create something fabulous together!
I am now enrolled in Direct Checkout, which enables you to purchase an item with a credit card, Pay Pal and also with Etsy gift cards. If you need to use a different method for payment, please contact me so we can try and work something out. Please note, you do not need to sign up for a PayPal account in order to use it. Please note, if you use the e-check method through PayPal, it may delay the shipment and/or creation of your order by up to 7 days.
Please see the link below for a tutorial, should you need any assistance with payment:
Payment is required within 48 hours of placing your order, unless you have made prior arrangements. If the items is not purchased in the given time frame it will no longer be held.
**I am now offering a 30 day layaway plan. You can reserve an item by putting down a 50% deposit and paying the remainder of the balance within 30 days. Please contact me so I can set it up for you.**
Shipping for all U.S. orders is $3.00 via USPS First Class Mail with delivery confirmation. Any additional items that are ordered at the same time will be shipped to the same address at no additional cost. While not required, I urge all customers to purchase insurance, as I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
Please see the rates for insurance below:
Up to $50 - $1.85
$51-$100 - $2.35
$101-$200 - $2.90
For insurance on orders over $200, please contact me for a quote. If you are interested in having your item(s) insured please contact me before ordering so I can provide you with an updated posting, which includes the cost of insurance with your order.
If you need to upgrade the shipping method please contact me for a quote.
For International orders please contact me for a shipping quote. Please note, I am not responsible for any additional fees incurred due to customs & taxes.
Please make sure you are verified through PayPal and your shipping information is correct, as that is the location I will ship to unless otherwise arranged.
Refunds and Exchanges
It is very important to me that you are happy with your new jewelry purchase. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase when it arrives, you may send back any unworn merchandise, with receipt & original packaging, in resalable, undamaged condition within one week of the date of receipt (this is the date that is shown as the date received on delivery confirmation) for an exchange or merchandise credit, with the exception of custom-made and sale items. Please contact me as soon as possible, so I am aware of the situation, can authorize your refund, and can watch for your package. If you intend to return your item and you do not contact me within one week of receiving your package I will consider the sale final, and will not be able provide you with a refund.
Sorry, all shipping fees are non-refundable.
If you feel you need another photo or a clearer description of the item you are interested in, please let me know and I will happily provide that for you.
I recommend you insure your package when returning, as credit cannot be issued if a package is lost or damaged during return shipment.
Custom orders are non-returnable. Custom orders pertain to anything that is:
• Stamped with initials, numbers, names, etc.
• Items which are made to size. Example: rings (as they are made to fit the size of your finger), as well as bracelets and necklaces which are requested at a custom length.
• Anything that is custom designed, or any item which has been modified from its original design in any way
Although not customary, I reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returned items.
If you should have any issues with your jewelry item within the first 3 months, please contact me. I will repair anything that is damaged due to defects in workmanship. I am not responsible for anything that breaks due to abuse, or items that are not properly cared for (please see my care instructions at the bottom of my shop policies).
If you have misplaced the match to a pair of Jennifer Klein Jewelry earrings and would like to have a match made, please contact me to see if I have the proper supplies to make a match, and if so, you will need you to provide me with the one you have so I can make a match that is as close to the original as possible. The replacement earring will be made at half of the current cost of said pair of earrings.
Additional Policies and FAQs
All items will come in a package suitable for gift giving. In an attempt to be as earth conscious as possible I will often pack orders with multiple items in one gift pouch/box, but I am more than happy to pack any gift items separately – simply make note when ordering that you request separate packaging, and be sure to indicate which items need to be packaged separately. If you are interested, I can also provide a free gift card. Simply indicate the occasion the recipient is celebrating – if I don’t have an appropriate card for that occasion, I will provide you with a non-descript card.
To keep your jewelry looking great, please follow these care instructions below:
• Store your jewelry in the plastic pouch provided, as it will keep your jewelry clean and dust free, and prevents your sterling from oxidizing. It also works great for keeping your earrings paired, and your necklaces from tangling (as long as the bag is sealed tightly, and part of the necklace is out of the bag - ideally the clasp or extender chain at the back), and is great when traveling, as it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
• Do not store your jewelry in direct sunlight, as it can cause damage to some gemstones.
• Avoid applying perfumes, lotions and other hair or skin products with your jewelry on, as pearls and some stones are especially sensitive to chemicals.
• Avoid wearing your jewelry while swimming, showering or sleeping.
• To clean your jewelry please follow these instructions: Please do not submerge your jewelry in cleaning solutions. The proper way to polish your jewelry is to buff the metal surfaces with an appropriately treated silver or gold metal cloth. I recommend Merit silver polish (sold at Restoration Hardware, and used by Tiffany), or Sunshine polishing cloths for removing tarnish on silver or gold, and Sunspray organic jewelry cleaner to keep your gems sparkling clean.
Last Updated February 22, 2014