Irene Williams on Dec 4, 2015
Such a lovely set. Thank you!
Melissa on May 7, 2015
The item shipped so quickly. And is exactly as pictured.
Ella Paritsky on Apr 22, 2015
SUPER CUTE!! I love this necklace so much and it came pretty quick !
Jewelry Created for You ~ Past and Present
After over 35 years of marriage I have lost my husband, David, who was a wonderful partner, friend and husband. He was my partner in all things including making and designing our jewlery. In fact, he was the one who had to be doing something all the time so he was very creative in the jewelry making part of our business. He did love to make jewelry. He had a creative mind and a good heart.
We had been making and designing jewelry for over 30 yrs. We had a jewelry business up until we retired in May 2005. We traveled in our RV for about 5 yrs and had settled down in Westerville, Ohio.
Our shop name was "Created for You Jewelry". In additon to making jewelry we loved to look for Vintage pieces at yard sales, estate auction and open air vendor markets. So we added something new to our shop and updated our shop name.
I hope you find something you like in our shop here on Etsy "Jewelry Created for You - Past & Present". http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryCreatedForYou
I will be selling all our jewelry making supplies over then next couple of years.. yes we had that much stuff :) I will just concentrate on my vintage jewelry now.
Member of these great Etsy Teams:
Etsy Vintage Team
Etsy Jewelry Love
The Vintage Village
Top Shops fo Etsy
Please follow me on:
Handmadelolgy Market Place: http://www.handmadeology.com/market/author/lwhite/
I am retired and enjoy the excitment of our items selling on Etsy. I am always greatful to my customers for purchasing my items. My sales help supplement my income which is greatly appreciated. I specialize in quality antique treasures like vintage jewelry. I enjoy purchasing from antique stores, auctions, garage sales just about any where that I find a vintage piece. Please book mark my store and have fun shopping. God Bless our country and the many service men and women who protect us. Please check out my shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryCreatedForYou
We sell vintage and antique collectibles and due to their age, may not be in perfect condition. They may show wear that is suitable for their age. We make every attempt to describe an item's condition, to disclose any normal wear, flaws, or repairs detected. We attempt to furnish photographs that depict the condition and image of our items at the time of sale. We're always very glad to answer any questions that you may have about our items and we make every effort to answer you as quickly as possible.
We aim to please, and customer service is a priority. We will respond to your convos within 24 hours, and we ship within 1 - 3 business days
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
If you would like to put an item on layaway, please CONVO us, and we will set up a three payment layaway for you.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
All items are sold "AS IS" and all sales are considered final.
Vintage items are almost always pre-worn and will typically have some level of wear. We make a tremendous effort to accurately describe our items and note any noticeable flaws. Detailed photos are provided to further illustrate condition and appearance. Measurements and weight (when applicable) are provided for the buyer to determine proper fit.
We welcome and encourage you to ask questions and/or request additional photos prior to purchasing if needed.
If somehow we described an item substantially incorrect (i.e. significant damage or flaws not noted), we will accept returns under the following conditions:
1. We must be notified within THREE (3) days upon your receiving the item to request a refund. The item must be shipped within TWO (2) days upon an agreed return.
2. If your item is damaged in the shipping process, we require same day notification from when it is received and will request proof of damage via photos.
3. Items MUST be returned in the same way that they were sent (i.e. in a small jewelry box and padded envelope). If your item was shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance, it must be returned using those shipping options.
4. Items must also be returned in the same exact condition as it was when it originally shipped.
5. We do not refund shipping costs associated with returning the item.
6. Refunds will be made via PayPal only.
Returns will NOT be excepted for... buyer’s remorse, if item doesn’t fit or for color variation (each computer displays differently), or stones falling our or damage after wearing. These are used vintage items and stones falling out (or chains and clasps breaking) can be happen. I will provide you with the name of the person who repairs my jewelry if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: IF A PACKAGE IS RETURNED AS "REFUSED" BY THE BUYER, THE SELLER WILL DEDUCT A 10% RESTOCKING FEE FROM THE PURCHASE
Additional policies and FAQs
1) Purchase the item, but rather than clicking to pay using paypal or check, you click "other".
2) Send a private Convo letting us know you want the 90 day layaway plan and add a link to the item you purchased and the email address that is connected to your paypal account
3) We will send you a paypal invoice for 30% of the total item cost (including shipping costs). This is non refundable and must be paid upon receipt (or within 24 hours of your convo).
4) 30 days after payment is made we will send another invoice for 30%; and then 60 days after the first payment was made we will send you another invoice.
5) We will ship the item as soon as the final payment is made.
CHECK PAYMENT OPTION: You can send three checks, the first check must be dated for the date of purchase. The other two should be dated consecutively 30 and then 60 days apart. Shipment will be made 10 days after the last check clears our bank account