This is what I make
As a kid, every craft I learned became a "business." I'd fill a box with my handmade offerings and venture out into the neighborhood. As an adult, my creative skills have improved and my new neighborhood is Etsy, but I still find the most peace and fulfillment when I am making art and creating with my hands.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Architect first, photographer next, jewelry maker forever, recent potter.
Mose never ceases to supervise my work. He is a cool dude who has an appreciation for the handmade ethos, and a thing for tassels.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)