This is what I make
When I was growing up, every craft I learned became a new "business." I'd fill a box with my handmade offerings, and venture out into the neighborhood.
I'm all grown up, my creative skills have improved, and my new neighborhood is Etsy, but I still find the most peace and fulfillment when I am making art and creating with my hands.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
Architect first, aspiring photographer next, recent potter, and jewelry maker forever.
Mose never ceases to supervise my work. He is a cool dude who has an appreciation for the handmade ethos, and a thing for tassels.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)