JoyfulRoots' Shop Policies
Thank you for visiting, lovely! I'm so happy you are here! This is my world of creativity and enchantment. I'm delighted you are sharing it with me.
A few things to note:
Many orders are custom created once ordered, so please note estimated shipping times in each product description. Some custom orders and matting/framing will take additional time. If you have a specific deadline, please let me know and I will try to accommodate your request.
The ability to accommodate a size of a print will depend on the original ratio and resolution of the image. Please contact me with any ideas or special requests and I will let you know what I can do. Thanks!
Payment is accepted via PayPal and Direct Checkout. Payment must be received with 48 hours of purchase or I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and relist the item. PayPal can be used to purchase with a credit card without creating a PayPal account. Immediate payment is expected at checkout.
Your item(s) will be shipped only after full payment has been received. If you have paid by E-Check through Paypal I will wait until the payment clears before working on your order/shipping.
All prints are shipped flat in protective packaging unless otherwise noted.
I will ship to the address provided to me by Paypal/Credit Card processor when I receive payment. In order for your items to arrive without delay, please make sure this matches your Etsy address! (Or leave me a note telling me where to ship.) I am happy to ship directly to your gift recipient!
*If you would like to upgrade shipping or need quicker shipping, please contact me before purchasing and I will get you an updated invoice.
* Packages are shipped either via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
* Items do not include insurance or delivery confirmation unless stated. If you would like to add shipping insurance to the order, please contact me before your purchase so I can update the invoice.
* Packages are shipped via International First Class Mail. Delivery times may take as little as 10-12 working days but may vary up to as much as 4-6 weeks.
*International shipping rates can vary greatly, so I cannot specify the exact rate for each country. Therefore, I ask that you pay a flat fee up front and I will refund you any amount that is more than a $2 difference on the actual shipping cost after the item has shipped.
* International orders DO NOT have Delivery Confirmation (Tracking); therefore, location/status of package cannot be tracked or delivery date of package cannot be estimated.
* Buyers are responsible for any duty/tax that is due upon receipt of the package. I cannot accept responsibility for international orders that are held up in customs.
* Please do not ask me to be dishonest on my custom forms. I will not mark your order as a "gift", unless I have decided to give you your entire order for free.
*I will ship only to verified PayPal accounts.
*If you are purchasing multiple items I am happy to do combined shipping. You will be charged for the greater of the item shipping prices plus the "if shipped with another item" costs for each additional item.
*Please make sure your Etsy and Paypal addresses are identical. If not, please clarify the address to which you prefer me to send your purchased item. If a package comes back to me due to an error on your part (inaccurate address, etc), I will send you an additional invoice via paypal to cover cost of re-shipment.
*I would be glad to work with local buyers if you would like to schedule a pick up.
Refunds and Exchanges
I want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, please contact me within 10 days of receiving your item and I will refund or exchange it.
You will be responsible for returning items in their original condition as well as return shipping costs.
In the event of a lost package I will ask you to wait 9 weeks before I replace your item. It has been my experience that even the most sidetracked packages, find their way in that time frame.
Additional Policies and FAQs
:::All images used on this site are the property of Kimberly Kling and are copyrighted. Using them in any way without permission for sale or resale is a strict violation of copyright law:::
However, If my work inspires you, please feel free to mention me on your blog (and use pictures from my Etsy page as long as they are referenced and linked). I'd love to know if you do. Thanks much!
PO Box 1336
Hereford, AZ 85615
kim [!at] joyfulroots.com
Last Updated September 23, 2013