Announcement Check out the Sale and Clearance section, new items added!! Purchase ONE PAIR of eyeglasses, receive FREE SHIPPING on all other pairs on the same order. $50 orders ship FREE. Every purchase includes a FREE GIFT!
Check out the Sale and Clearance section, new items added!! Purchase ONE PAIR of eyeglasses, receive FREE SHIPPING on all other pairs on the same order. $50 orders ship FREE. Every purchase includes a FREE GIFT!
snorytori on Mar 23, 2017
Shipped quickly, didn't look as good on me as I hoped, but description was accurate
alyylopez1 on Mar 23, 2017
I love it! they are amazing thank u so much!!!!
jhatjakes on Mar 19, 2017
Awesome! Super quick shipping and products are excellent. A+++
How I Became An Etsy Shop Owner
I began going to estate sales 8 years ago. They fascinated me, especially when I saw all of the treasures that no one seemed to want. Most estate sales are a jumble of items, disorganized and scattered about, but when you look at them as a whole, you can begin to see the history of someone's life. The traveler, the homemaker, the hobbyist, the grandmother, etc. - their special treasures left behind spark something in me.
In my store 'Just The Good Stuff' I am the respectful Curator for items that were thoughtfully preserved by their owner and are now up for adoption. Great items deserve to live on and my store offers these estate sale finds a second chance at life with a loving owner.
I am a wife, mother, and proud Etsy store owner. I have always wanted to own a little store and Etsy is the perfect place for me to realize my dream.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* I ship United States Postal Service - Most Items Priority Mail.
* Some high value items are insured
* You are always sent a tracking number/International orders will receive a customs
* Most item(s)/orders are shipped in a box. Most clothing is shipped in a shipping bag.
* All items come from a smoke free/pet free environment
Refunds and Exchanges
I give measurements on many pairs of eyeglasses I list (especially if they are pre 1970, eyeglasses were smaller and it is important you understand this fact). If you are unsure of the size of eyeglasses you are purchasing, please convo me so we may discuss. Eyeglasses can be a tricky fit, everyone's head, face, ears, etc. make each pair unique and fit each person differently. You are purchasing a personal item which may not fit your particular situation or anatomy. Please ask questions, I am happy to answer them all and remember I will not accept returns.
Other items in the store are listed with measurements - if you are unsure of the size, please convo me and we will discuss. I will not accept returns. Because of this any questions should be asked before you purchase to ensure that you are pleased with your item. I will convo you right back! The clothing I sell is vintage (over 20 years old) - it is not perfect and spots, stains, etc. are disclosed in the listing. Ask me lots of questions so you are not disappointed with your purchase - remember I will not accept returns.
Additional policies and FAQs
Frequently asked questions
1. Orders over $50 ship USPS priority mail for FREE.
2. All orders within the U.S. are shipped priority mail and sent out the same day as the order
3. Eyeglasses are shipped in a box with a soft eyeglass case and a FREE GIFT!
4. If you have questions regarding anything being sold in our store please convo.
5. Items marked Discount have unique defects. Read descriptions carefully and convo me your questions
6. New Old Stock (NOS) does not mean frames are perfect - they have sat in storage for years (20+). Since the frames have never held lenses they will need to be adjusted to fit your face and this will involve the front & temples. Frames may have slanting, the temples may not be square, and may have age related discoloration or scuffing.