haven't tried as yet but it looks great like the other lots of pic to look at while you work like the rest sure it will be great
I really love this easy to follow highly recommend
this is great easy to follow thank you
leatherworks64 on May 30, 2016
Clear instructions with lots of photos. Should have no trouble making these pins.
Jenny Gholson-Morris on Apr 26, 2016
Clearly written, good pics. Looking forward to trying it!
Here you can find tutorials for original jewellery pieces. They are made very clearly with many photos and easy to follow descriptions.
If you would like to see some of my jewellery pieces please visit me on http://www.justynajewellery.com
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Accepted payment methods
If you don't have a PayPal account don't worry, just pay by credit card on the PayPal page.
PDF documents will be sent to your Etsy email address. Please make sure it is correct and updated
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1. JustynaJewellery tutorials including all images and texts are the property of JustynaJewellery.
2. The tutorials or any parts of them may not be sold, duplicated, reproduced, distributed, lent or published in any way.
3. You can use JustynaJewellery tutorials to learn new techniques and create new designs using the techniques.
4. You may sell the jewellery made from JustynaJewellery tutorials.
5. Please give credit to the designer.
6. Each tutorial has more detailed policy written on the tutorial.
Thank you for respecting the JustynaJewellery tutorial policy.
If you have any further questions regarding the tutorials or the JustynaJewellery tutorial policy please contact me at justyna [!at] justynajewellery.com