Lee on Apr 30, 20195 out of 5 stars
Super beautiful and well made. Excited to give these as gifts for my friends!
James on Apr 9, 20195 out of 5 stars
I just received my delivery - the product is beautiful in person! The packaging is a nice touch as well.
Why I am inspired to create
I've never been one to express myself through art, even throughout school I only focused my time on the sciences. After I graduated from Louisiana State University, I then began to practice makeup artistry in my local area and fell in love with the blending of colors and making people feel beautiful. Though I still love practicing that art, I felt hindered by the lack of colors and textures that could be utilized. That's where resin art came into play... I absolutely fell in love with the mixed medium process and resulting pieces. Now I can express myself in multiple ways and spread my love for creativity, beauty, and individuality to everyone.
Recently graduated from LSU, I am passionate and excited to express my love for art and color.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
Once Epoxy resin is fully cured it is food safe, UV resistant, and durable.
• Though the product can withstand 135 degrees Fahrenheit, be sure to follow the care instructions.
• DO NOT machine wash any serving board or coaster or place a direct heated pan from the stove or oven on the resin.
• You can run the risk of damaging and burning the resin, making the product toxic (not food safe) and defective.
• To clean resin products, use a gentle soap and water mixture with a cloth rag.
• Do not let the cheese boards and coasters sit in water.
• Do not scrub the resin with a rough edge.
• Though extremely durable, the resin can be scratched if handled with a scrubber, Brillo pad, or knife.
For artwork, try and reduce the amount of direct UV light to the piece. Cured epoxy resin is UV resistant, but having epoxy exposed to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time (about a year) can run the risk of yellowing.
Custom and personalized orders
I accept Custom orders, message me if you are intested in a custome order.
For custom orders:
1. All of the pieces are made to order. Once order is placed, please allow one to two weeks for painting completion and shipping. Shipping times vary based on your selection upon checkout.
2. All orders are final. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted under any circumstances. All orders are processed based on the customer’s specifications.
RETURNS: Due to the nature of our products, being hand customized and made-to-order, returns are not generally accepted. Please be sure of the colors you would like and check out the sizing chart page prior to completing your order.