Creating jewelry that make people look twice!
“Create your own style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” - Anna Wintour
I started to make my own jewelry when I grew tired of struggling to find jewelry with colors and designs that reflected my style and personality.
I design and make jewelry inspired by places where I grew up and lived, places that shaped who I am today: Mali (West Africa), France and the UK. Because of that, I love to create pieces with bold primary colors combined with gold/silver finished seed beads or cooler colors. I try to design pieces with a contemporary and global style that go with any outfit, casual or smart.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I am French, live in the UK but grew up in France and Mali. I create jewelry inspired by my love of colors, style and objects that tell a story, creations that make us look twice...
I ship in the EU (apart from Italy) and USA.
If you live outside of these areas and wish to order, please contact me so I can look into the shipping costs and insurance for shipping a purchase as securely as possible.
If you live nearby me, I can deliver your purchase in person. Send me a message and I'll send you a code to use in order to remove the P&P as you pay through Etsy.
Please read carefully my shop policies.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
PLEASE NOTE that if you are an international buyers, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes: these are your sole responsibility.
In the unlikely event of a shipment been rejected due to customs charges, refusal to accept delivery... the buyer will be fully responsible for any fee incurred, including international shipment and handling.
If you are new to ETSY, you need to register before you can order. Most of your questions will be answered on http://www.etsy.com/help
All purchases within the UK will be posted SECOND CLASS.
I always post purchases above $100 in value (excluding the P&P) using AIRSURE.
If you want to pay further insurance (especially on the largest pieces), contact me for a quote to insure and include tracking of the parcel.
Otherwise, packages are sent using STANDARD AIR MAIL that does not include insurance.
I will post to the places specified in the item description under the following conditions:
- I will help resolve issues regarding items sent insured.
- I cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged if they were sent with no insurance/tracking.
You can always request a proof of postage from me.
The buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees, duties, VAT fees, etc
Thank you for your understanding in those matters and I do hope you appreciate that I want to keep the transaction between me and my buyers as stress-free as possible!
Refunds and Exchanges
In the event that you are not happy with the purchase, I am happy to exchange for another item from my shop of equal value (excluding the shipping cost) or issue you with a shop credit. In such event, contact me immediately and we can make arrangements.
- Exchanges are only accepted within 10 days of your receipt of the paiement.
- The items must be returned in their original condition (unused) and original packaging.
- Price of shipping (me to you) will not be refunded.
- In such an event, you -the buyer- will be responsible for payment of shipping returns back to me -the seller.
- I advice you send back the item using an insured method as I would not be able to organise an exchange if I do not receive the purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
- Your jewelry is handmade and created with good quality supplies. However, they will last much longer if you keep them away for humidity and wetness.
- When you are not wearing them, keep them in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Thanks for visiting Kankou and taking the time to read this.
Kankou ©2009-2014 All Rights Reserved