KatHausCustoms is taking a short break
Erin Lea on May 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my computer and I absolutely love it! Super cute.
Genesis on May 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
exactly what i ordered AND arrived early!!
Sharon on Mar 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love this! So cute exactly what I wanted!
wonderdogs2 on Mar 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
I have ordered many items from this seller. Everything was always on time and done to perfection!
Debbie on Feb 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great sticker, easy to apply, fast shipping
Siri on Jul 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
Jessica on May 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Judith on May 11, 20214 out of 5 stars
Christine on Apr 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
Custom, personalized, and wholesale orders
We do take custom orders and designs. We can work with you on your sizing and wholesale needs. Please message us for inquiries.
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture or color chart.
Lost or stolen packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Shipping & Tracking Numbers
To keep costs down most decal orders will not be shipped with a tracking number and will be sent via USPS First-Class Mail (1-3 Business Days). If you need a tracking number please upgrade the shipping at checkout to USPS Priority Mail 2-Day or USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day.
Decal Application Instructions
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap & water.
2. Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the sticker will cling to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
3. Peel the paper backing off of the sticker. If the sticker clings to the paper backing, slowly replace the sticker to the paper backing and repeat step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the desired surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If the sticker pulls away from the surface repeat step 4.
HTV Image Transfers
You will need an iron (or a heat press) to apply HTV image transfers.
HTV Application Instructions
1. Set your iron to the highest temperature setting. Make sure the steam setting is OFF.
2. Use the iron to preheat your base material for 10-15 seconds.
3. Place the transfer, shiny liner side up, onto the material.
4. Apply medium pressure to each area of your design with the iron for 25-30 seconds.
5. Flip the base material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25-30 seconds.
6. Let cool 1-2 minutes. Slowly remove lining when cool to the touch making sure it releases from the liner. If a portion of the transfer isn't sticking to the material, replace the liner over the iron-on transfer and iron that section with the iron tip for an additional 10 seconds.
• Decals are water resistant and most are suitable for outdoor use.
• Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
• Hand wash only.
• Do not let soak in water.
• Decals with smaller elements may not hold up as well in high use/outdoor areas.
HTV Transfers & Apparel:
• Do not dry clean.
• Wash and dry garments inside out.
• Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash.
• Use mild detergent.
• Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
• Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design.