KatHausCustoms is taking a short break
Deb on Aug 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
I love this sticker! It was easy to put on, and even though it's small, it is a conversation starter.
Deb on Jun 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very nice, and colorful design.
Heather on May 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
very nice quality. fast shipment. Thanks! Keep safe and be well. Peace
artbylynn on May 20, 20225 out of 5 stars
Stick look greAt!
Michael on May 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Just as described! Nice quality.
jamescbonadies on May 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love it! Shipping was quick.
Sheila on Jul 28, 20221 out of 5 stars
Item has been marked 'pre shipment' for almost 60 days now. I have up on it a couple weeks ago and asked the order to be canceled. Still no response from the seller. Order still marked "pre shipment". It's just a sticker. How complicated is it?
Erin on May 21, 20221 out of 5 stars
The size is 1/4 of the size shown in picture on car. It’s like 1 inch by 1 inch sticker. Disappointed.
Shanon on Apr 24, 20222 out of 5 stars
I still haven’t received it!
Julie on Apr 19, 20221 out of 5 stars
I never received these after trying to contact the seller multiple times. Very disappointed and luckily I received a full refund.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
On shipments using the default free shipping, I purchase the postage with tracking through Etsy and send via USPS. However, the tracking provided by Etsy is a Pitney Bowes tracking number and will not work on the USPS website and it is also at the discretion of the USPS to scan the tracking in or not. If you need a reliable tracking number you will need to upgrade shipping to a USPS Priority Mail option.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture or color chart.
Decal Application Instructions
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap & water; dry.
2. Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the sticker through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the sticker will cling to the transfer tape and removes any air bubbles that may have formed.
3. Peel the paper backing off of the sticker. If the sticker clings to the paper backing, slowly replace the sticker to the paper backing and repeat step 2.
4. Slowly lower the sticker onto the desired surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If the sticker pulls away from the surface repeat step 4.
• Decals are water resistant and most are suitable for outdoor use.
• Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
• Hand wash only.
• Do not let soak in water.
• Decals with smaller elements may not hold up as well in high use/outdoor areas.