Announcement Update shop tuesday 21 march! Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop 🌟 original embroidery art work to amplify the happy energy in your space. ENJOY! 🌟
Update shop tuesday 21 march! Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop 🌟 original embroidery art work to amplify the happy energy in your space. ENJOY! 🌟
owleyes47 on Feb 16, 2017
Working with Katy was awesome! She was super communicative and kind. When the embroidery arrived I was amazed; it's beautifully done, filled with rich detail and amazing colors. It's very nicely finished and came in very sturdy packaging. The whole experience was great and I can't wait to see what Katy makes next!
DeaBee on Feb 3, 2017
Beautiful piece, and hand delivered! The colours and stitch work is even better in person. Highly recommended.
Life is art. I love to explore, play and create with it in various colors, textures and mediums.
Thank you for visiting my shop. My name is Katy Bielefeldt. I am from Chile, and I went to design school there, but always I was creating art and explorations with different materials like fabrics, wool, watercolors, I am in a constant explorations of art and I love create new designs all the time. Now living on Vancouver Island. I hope to spread love and inspiration through my art and workshops.
Designer, illustrator, artist..
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
Frequently asked questions
General info about shipping
For the shipping please check if the postal service has left a notification of the items that are in the post office.
If you have any questions or concerns, send me a message.
- In the case your order get lost in transit, we can discuss about a refund or a replacement piece, and in the case your piece arrives broken, please send me a message and we can find a solution (within 4 days of receiving)
My pieces are handmade and one-of-a-kind, that means can have some little imperfections and that is part of the process.
- I send my products through the Canadian post office.
- For domestic shipment and also United States is included tracking number and it takes 7 business days.
- For international shipment I send the packages with standard shipment, but with Canada post office it works very good.