KissingDogDesigns

Unique vintage jewelry and accessories

New York, United States · 145 Sales

KissingDogDesigns

Unique vintage jewelry and accessories

New York, United States 145 Sales On Etsy since 2008

0 out of 5 stars
(38)

Announcement   For 2016, there are some changes here at Kissing Dog -- we have now become a vintage shop exclusively, selling unique vintage jewelry, accessories and some clothing.

Hope you will check out our great offerings and enjoy them.

For Kissing Dog Designs jewelry, visit www.kissingdogdesigns.com

Follow me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/kdjewels

Announcement
Last updated on Jan 16, 2016

For 2016, there are some changes here at Kissing Dog -- we have now become a vintage shop exclusively, selling unique vintage jewelry, accessories and some clothing.

Hope you will check out our great offerings and enjoy them.

For Kissing Dog Designs jewelry, visit www.kissingdogdesigns.com

Follow me on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/kdjewels

Lisa Oristian

Contact shop owner

Lisa Oristian

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
Debbie

Debbie on Apr 16, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

This set of scatter pins is precious, they are so unique. I love them! Just like all of Kissing Dog Designs jewelry they are executed to perfection.

Debbie

Debbie on Mar 6, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

Ordered these with several other items, all in wonderful condition and received them so quickly, great etsy shop. Looking forward to making something special with them

Debbie

Debbie on Mar 6, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

Beads are wonderful, even prettier than pictures

View all 38 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on November 1, 2011
Welcome to Kissing Dog Designs and thanks for looking around. I really do believe that life is too short to wear boring jewelry, and I try my best to make unique pieces that you won't see coming and going.

Accepted payment methods

  • Money Order
  • Check
Payment
I accept PayPal, personal check and money order. I prefer PayPal and request that you make your payment that way if at all possible -- sign up for Paypal -- it's free! If you do pay via PayPal, please have the payment made to my account within 3 days of purchase. If paying by personal check or money order, please notify me within 3 days that it is on the way. If a payment by any method is not received within 10 business days of the purchase, I will relist the item and will notify you that it has been relisted.
Shipping
I ship via USPS. If an item price is $50 or over, shipping is $5.00 and will include insurance. If an item price falls below $50, shipping is $3.00 and does not include additional insurance.
Refunds and Exchanges
If an item is vastly different than described, or there is a quality problem and the piece is broken or unwearable for reasons of poor workmanship, I will accept a return.

If you find you'd like to exchange an item you purchased for something else in my Etsy shop, you may do so if you cover the return postage as well as postage for the new item, and if you pay at the time of exchange for any price difference.

If you custom order a piece, and you wish to return it, I will refund 60% of the price you paid; the remaining 40% covers my time and cost of materials.
Additional policies and FAQs
I am happy to make custom pieces! If you wish a custom made piece, convo me and we can work out the details. Custom pieces will require a 60% deposit.