Alice Bejnar on May 24, 2015
Smells incredible, chocolate chai, yum!
Alice Bejnar on May 24, 2015
Smells like an awesome blend, can't wait to have it in the morning!
alefny on Mar 13, 2015
Excellent tea and cute packaging. Will be back!
Perfect for a cozy night in. Thank you!
Just the right amount of mint. Thank you!
Love this spicy, semi-sweet combo. Thank you!
The Chef of Tea
Kitsune Tea is a small business based in grand junction co and was founded in 2011 by Chef Sheena Lange.
My Love for tea started when I was a young girl and I thought every proper young lady should drink tea in a tea cup with a beautiful teapot. My favorite tea when I was a little girl was peppermint and I would insist only peppermint! I would stay up late at night and read my books while sipping my favorite peppermint tea.
As I grew older I discovered many new flavors and blends of tea and my love for tea has never waned since my childhood obsession with peppermint tea ♥
My love for tea, chocolate and baking inspired me to go to culinary school and become a chef, after having accomplished this wonderful step in my life, My passion for tea and all it's accompaniments prompted me to open this lovely etsy shop and I'm so happy to have the chance to share my passion and love for Tea with you…
I personally blend and package all the Tea's at Kitsune Tea by hand.
Each and every chocolate and confection is made by me and packaged for you with care.
In the tea grading system there are five main grades used to classify tea and there are two sub categorizes which are important to the quality. The five main tea grading classifications starting from the lowest quality grade and moving to the highest grade are:
● D - Dust (A - ): Tea at this grading level consists of tea dust and very small pieces of tea leaves. This type of tea is the lowest grade of tea available and the cheapest on the market.
● F - Fanning (A): Consists mainly of very small tea leaf pieces and again is considered to be of low grade.
● B.O.P - Broken Orange Pekoe: (AA) This is the mid grading of tea and tea at this grade will consist of either pieces of larger tea leaves or smaller whole tea leaves.
● O.P. - Orange Pekoe (AAA): Tea included at this grade will be made of larger sized whole tea leaves. However the bud or flowering bud of the tea plant will not be present.
● F.O.P. - Flowery Orange Pekoe (AAAA): This is the highest grade of the five main classifications and contains only large whole leaves and the flowering portion of the plant.
And the two main sub categories important to the quality of tea are;
● Golden: Designating that the leaves are of a golden hue and of superior quality.
● Tippy: Which designates that young tea buds are present within the tea in abundance.
As for the size of the tea leaves, the standard dictates that the whole larger tea leaves receive a higher grading as opposed to smaller and cut leaves. Also, the smaller the cut of the leaf the lower grade that is given to the tea. For example Tea Fannings and Dust, as used in tea bags, have the lowest grading for quality.
Around the web
Owner, Tea Lady
Chef, Tea and Chocolate lover, cake artist, expert book reader!, tai chi fan dancer, Siberian husky lover.
If there is anything not like you expect it to be, please don't hesitate to contact me and i shall do my best to right it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
I except PayPal and credit cards, as well as Etsy gift cards.
All payments must be made at check out thank you.
Please make sure that the delivery address you select at checkout is the one you'd like me to send it to! I check the one etsy provides and the one on paypal just to make double sure, if they are different i will contact you for the one that is correct.
I ship all my purchases usps mail. Once shipped it usually takes about 3-4 business days to reach you.
If a item is needed sooner please contact me before purchase so we can go over the details.
I cannot be responsible for packages once they leave the Post Office.I ship all my packages usps mail with a tracking number which will be sent to you so you can watch your purchase travel to you.
Please kindly understand that the shipping cost includes postage, packing material, listing fee and transaction cost.
Refunds and Exchanges
Thank you :)
Additional policies and FAQs
I prefer to give you feedback when I know the order reached you in good condition and I therefore have finished my part of the transaction.