Leslie B on Apr 18, 2017
These earrings are perfect! I will be ordering a second pair so I can wear two in both ears. I highly recommend!
jrock67 on Apr 17, 2017
These earrings are classic and I wear them all the time.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
• Paypal & credit cards through Etsy.
• check/money order, but they MUST be drawn on a USA bank account, in USD! • Dwolla, my favorite method! Contact me for this option.
California orders will have 8% sales tax automatically added by Etsy.
RETURNS: See "Refund Policy" section below.
• A customer can request an order be cancelled, and I will do so UNLESS it has already shipped, or, if it is a custom order (i.e. stamping a word or initial) that has already been customized.
• I hope to never need to, however: I reserve the right to cancel an order if I deem it necessary OR desirable (in my sole opinion) to do so. I also reserve the right to issue a post office recall (at my own expense) on an item that may be in transit but not yet delivered.
SHIPPING & PRODUCTION TIME
Production time is currently about 1-2 weeks for most items, BEFORE shipping, but if you need it in a hurry contact me to discuss options!
Default shipping is USPS 1st Class, which usually takes 3-5 days in transit domestically, and about 3 weeks internationally - however transit time is NOT guaranteed by the USPS, and is sometimes (though rarely) quite a bit longer. You can select a faster method of shipping during checkout, or, if the method you prefer is not listed please contact me to discuss options.
Priority and Express shipping upgrades come with expedited production times as well.
• Unless specified otherwise in the listing, shipping insurance is optional but recommended. You can add it during checkout.
• If you do NOT purchase insurance, you agree to waive all claims related to missing, damaged, or "late" delivery of your purchase.
• Insurance claims must be made by the seller (not the customer), and cannot be filed until 21 days after the item has shipped (45 or more for international orders); then up to 10 days for the insurer to review the claim. See this link for more information - http://www.etsy.com/help/article/3364
• If the insurance claim is approved, I will then ship your replacement or issue your refund (your choice).
GIFT WRAPPING: If purchased, the gift box & ribbon will be like in the following listing; http://www.etsy.com/listing/100739172/ - ribbon color may vary - let me know if you have a color preference for the ribbon, and I'll see if I have it in stock.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
• Your purchase indicates that you have read and agree to the Shop Policies both above and below.
• Please include your phone number in the 'notes to seller' at checkout.
• International customers must either purchase shipping insurance (see above), or agree to waive the right to make any claim due to an item not being delivered, being "late", or being damaged in the mail.
• International shipping can take a long time. 2-3 weeks in transit is typical, and sometimes it takes 4, 5 or more weeks. If you would like a shorter transit time, you can purchase a Priority Mail upgrade in my shop - it's not cheap, but takes only 5-10 business days to most locations. Transit time is in addition to production time as stated in the listing, in the shop notice (under the shop banner), and/or as stated at the top of this Shop Policies page.
• The customer is responsible for all import-related fees/taxes/etc. (if any are charged by the destination country). Please review the following information, and also do your own research into your country's specifics.
• NOTE that the following link does NOT estimate any additional postal carrier or other unique charges which may be imposed in your country - see UK example below.
• To estimate your import/customs/VAT fees, I recommend the following website (I cannot personally guarantee its accuracy in any way, I just find it to be a good resource!): http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/.
UK EXAMPLE (accurate as of this writing only):
For example in the UK (accurate as of this writing only), an item under £15 does not incur any tariffs or VAT charges, but an item over that amount incurs VAT/customs fees (see calculator link above), and ALSO a Postal fee of £8!
Refunds and Exchanges
Returns most be post-marked within 10 days of your receipt of the item, must be returned in original condition and (usually) with original packaging; tracking/insurance is highly recommended. Customized orders are not eligible for returns. You pay any return shipping, and I will refund your original purchase price, not including shipping. I try to issue all refunds within 2 business days of receipt of the return, after inspecting it for damage/completeness.
Additional policies and FAQs
• I use solid sterling silver (92.5% silver), Argentium silver (which is 93% silver), fine Silver (99.9% pure silver) and 14k gold-filled, for my designs. Solid 14k or even 18k is available for most designs as a special-order item. Contact me for an estimate!
• 14k gold-filled (GF) by law contains 1/20th gold content by weight, which is 50-100,000 times more gold than gold-plated! It will last a lifetime if properly cared for. GF in the USA must be 1/20th gold content, however not all countries are as stringent in their requirements.
• My metals supplier is USA-based, and their sterling silver, gold, and gold-filled wire is made from recycled sources.
• I love natural gemstones the most, and lab-created gemstones I love almost as much! I also on occasion use man-made crystals, and of course, pearls.
• Did you know: in many countries, the term "silver" when used alone, is unregulated - it can refer to an item with NO actual silver content, but which is silver-colored, such as aluminum or tin! So shop for Sterling silver, Fine Silver (.999 pure), .925 silver, and the like to be sure of getting actual silver content in your jewelry!
• Similar to "silver", the term "gold" when used alone may simply refer to gold-colored with no actual gold content. Look for 14k (or 18k etc.) and also for whether the item is plated (very little gold), Gold-Filled (GF), or solid.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY: There are many great resources on how to care for your jewelry; so to summarize only, sterling silver, copper and brass can all be expected to oxidize; keeping it stored in a jewelry box will help delay oxidation. It is not recommended to wear your jewelry in the bath or to bed (though sterling-only reverse hoops might be excepted from that rule); never wear your jewelry in the pool or otherwise in contact with chemicals; direct sunlight or heat can fade some gems; when necessary, clean with a soft, untreated cloth and water only (DRY cloth for opals); always store your jewelry out of direct contact with other jewelry, away from heat sources, and if possible in a jewelry box.
For a more in depth coverage of care recommendations, I like this article: http://www.gemselect.com/other-info/taking-care-of-gems.php
CHILDREN: my jewelry is not intended to be used by or accessible to children under 13 years of age. The Sterling Silver and 14k Gold-Filled materials I use do not contain lead; however, my suppliers (USA based), do not guarantee that 100% of their products comply with 100% of every state's lead laws at all times, esp. as those laws periodically change from one state to another. Also, jewelry may contain small or sharp parts (or BE a small or sharp part!), which could cause a choking hazard for children. For a more in-depth discussion of lead, I like this article: http://magazine.gem-fashion.com/jewelry-lead-poisoning.html