Announcement Digital Paper and Clipart - almost all with a commercial licence.
Digital Paper and Clipart - almost all with a commercial licence.
Darlene on Feb 21, 2017
Love these! Thank you very much!!
KHDigi was started after a few people suggested I sell some of my work to others to make it easy for them to scrapbook and complete other digital designs.
Ensuring you have the right digital papers and elements on hand will keep a project flowing.
Most products have a money-back guarantee. Why? You won't know until you use the element if it's right for you. Rather than feel that you've wasted your money I'd rather you know that you've made the right choice. Check out my store policies for further information.
KHDigi is the big sister of RalphAndArthur.Etsy.com and StudioKylie.Etsy.com
Hi - I'm Kylie. My time is divided between Los Angeles and Sydney. I love creating and finding new and interesting ways to use bright colors that make it easy to design digitally, while maintaining clean lines that highlight your work.
I'm Minnie & I'm a Cavalier Kings Charles Spaniel. I like to sit on Kylie's feet while she works at her computer. My favorite things to do other than sleep, snore loudly, and eat, include playing fetch and barking at birds that land in our yard.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
*** Fair use for refunds apply ****
* 1 week to request refund
Additional policies and FAQs
Updated 11 October 2015 to include printable stickers.
The following includes licence information for Personal Use, Commercial Use (CU) and Commercial Use for Commercial Use (CU4CU). Each licence will some different terms and conditions.
Scroll to the bottom for info about Club KHDigi.
Graphics means clip art, digital paper, templates, files, or any other purchases from KH Digi.
For all licenses, you cannot resell as is, redistribute my original files, turn into brushes or shapes, resell as clip art, or offer as freebies. The copyright remains with Kylie Healey Designs / KHDigi at all times.
You must have the appropriate software to use the graphics or templates.
All graphics are in zip files for downloading.
* You can use the Personal Use graphics into any scrapbook pages, invitations, thank you cards, photo books, phone covers, bunting and banners, or any crafting activities for you and your friends, family and community groups (for example, Guides, Church Groups, School Fund Raisers) as long as money doesn't change hands for the item being created. If your family and friends wish to also use the digital papers / clip art please direct them here to purchase a license.
Printable Stickers are for personal use only.
Commercial Use - CU. (See also CU4CU where applicable)
Commercial Use is not a CU4CU licence.
You Can create...
* Digital Items and Printed Goods You may use the graphics in for invitations, party banners, business cards, printables, organisers, photobooks, planners, teacher's resources, classroom items, stickers, or similar uses. Items must be flattened PDF or JPG formats. License is up to 300 items only sold per pack.
* Teachers Pay Teachers You may use the graphics for products sold at Teachers Pay Teachers and other similar sites. Items must be flattened PDF or JPG formats.
*Graphic Design / Web Services You may use the graphics to create logos, blog sets, Etsy shop sets, and marketing and branding material for yourself or your clients.
* Dye Sublimation - you can use KHD for creating cell/mobile phone cases, mugs, iPad covers, and other items you create in your at small home based dye-sublimation business.
*Other Acceptable Uses: Jewellery making, picture frames, paper banners and bunting, household organisers, dog collars, and similar, as long as a derivative item is created (ie, you're not selling as is.)
You may NOT use the CU graphics for the following commercial / business purposes...
* Print on Demand like Cafe Press or Zazzle (personal use ok)
* Fabric Creation or clothing, other than patches that may be sewn onto clothes and other uses noted above. For example, Onesie badges, Creation of scrapbook kits, clip art kits, or digital paper kits (unless otherwise advised in a listing.)
* Cell / Mobile / Smart phone apps including iPhone, Andriod, iPad and similar. This extends to using the graphics in the app and as wallpaper, icons, or similar on the app.
* Turning any file into a .svg or other vector format.
* Creation of nail templates, nail art, or similar.
* Printing the paper as is (including changing the size of the paper) and reselling.
Commercial Use for Commercial Use (CU4CU)
The CU4CU licence only applies to products marked as CU4CU. It does not extend to any CU or Personal Use only products, or items downloaded in Club KHDigi.
CU4CU products can use used to create products that you sell as CU with the following conditions...
The product cannot be sold as is - the product must be changed. The product must be sold flattened, i.e., not as a layered file.
Any kit, paper pack, etc cannot contain more than 50% of my files. For example, a pack with 12 sheets can include 6 sheets based on KHDigi CU4CU items. A pack with 60 mixed clipart elements and papers can include 30 items based on KHDigi CU4CU items.
You do not share or distribute original files or layered copies of original files.
You cannot turn any CU4CU product into brushes, templates, SVG files or other vector format.
You not use any images for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law or can bring KHDigi into disrepute.