Announcement Leather masks designed for children and adults. For special gifts, theatrical shows, cosplay, decoration, weddings, parties, birthdays, halloween costume, mardi gras, renaissance / fetish / masquerade events and for all who enjoy the masks.
Leather masks designed for children and adults. For special gifts, theatrical shows, cosplay, decoration, weddings, parties, birthdays, halloween costume, mardi gras, renaissance / fetish / masquerade events and for all who enjoy the masks.
Sammy Cohen on Mar 27, 2017
This mask completed my cosplay! I love it!
Dave m on Mar 25, 2017
Chad Barnes on Mar 20, 2017
Leather masks from Argentina
We are a family workshop of leather masks from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our grandmother started making masks in 1989, and since then we continue....
We make leather masks for children and adults.
For cosplay, special gifts, theatrical shows, decoration, weddings, parties, birthdays, halloween, mardi gras, carnival, masquerade events, balls... And for all who enjoy the masks!
The leather masks are durables, flexibles, lightweight, don't discolor skin, and are hypoallergenic unlike latex or rubber masks. For that reason the leather masks are used since ancient times, and today, are preferred in theatrical performances.
• 100% Genuine Leather: Durable + Flexible + Lightweight
• Painted with quality acrylic paints.
• Matte finish or glossy finish.
• Three fit styles:
- Double strand of adjustable elastic so you can adjust the strap length to your head size.
- Ribbons for wearing or hanging.
- Strapless for gluing and without holes (NOTE: GLUE NOT INCLUDED. We recommended Spirit Gum, is the glue used by most of our customers).
FACEBOOK → facebook.com/LMEmasks
TUMBLR → LMEmasks.tumblr.com
PINTEREST → pinterest.com/LMEmasks
INSTAGRAM → instagram.com/LMEmasks
WEBSITE → lamascaraemboscada.com.ar
DEVIANTART → lmemasks.deviantart.com
Thanks for visiting us!
LME Leather Masks
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
• We only accept Paypal as method of payment.
• If you don't have a Paypal account you can pay with a debit or credit card through Paypal, learn how here: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
• If you're new at Etsy, read this guide to learn how to buy: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
• Estimated shipping times: 1-8 weeks
Being international shipments, the shipping times can be subject to long delivery delays and out of seller's control for that reason we indicated 1-8 weeks as estimated shipping times to everywhere.
• We ship via Postal Service. Correo Argentino delivers the package to the destination country and then the official postal service of that country takes over.
• The shipment is via REGISTERED SERVICE with tracking and require your signature for the deliver.
• We'll deliver to your Etsy address, which must be the same as your Paypal address.
• Please note that buyers are responsible for any additional duties or tax fees that may be incurred. These fees are required by some countries and are out of Seller's control.
• Product color may vary per computer monitor.