LaBella B is back! We had to take a long break.... but here we are with some more fun vintage accessories at a reasonable price. Our mission is to match each and every wonderful vintage piece with the perfect owner.
I have always believed that one way to express individuality is by accessorizing...and so my shop concept was developed to feature primarily unique yet affordable, handbags and accessories.
We hope that you will take a look around and find something inspiring in our shop. Thanks for helping our environment by reusing (and appreciating) vintage treasures.
Designer. Collector. Scavenger.
Merchandise Acquisition Asst.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please check your country for restrictions and prohibitions concerning what can and cannot be shipped or for specific shipping requirements that may add additional postage fees. Buyer is responsible for all additional fees to include postage and custom fees.
We try to be as accurate as possible when determining shipping. Please contact us about any concerns.
*Shipping may also include boxes and packing materials that are necessary to safely transport your item. We recycle if possible and pass the savings on to you. We never charge for the extra time and care it takes to safely ship your item.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are eligible for a complete refund.
Vintage is generally imperfect but you should love what you purchase. We will credit you the purchase price (not including shipping). Items must be returned in the condition they were received.
1. Initiate your return within 7 days from the date you receive the item.
2. Contact LaBella B within 7 days of receipt and we will authorize your return. The item must be returned in the condition it was sold.
3. You will be responsible for return postage and your account will be credited for the purchase price only.
4. Merchandise must be received within two weeks of the return authorization for a full refund.
5. Sorry-we cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged items during transit.
About Vintage Merchandise: Vintage items are described as accurately as possible through images and descriptions. Contact me if you want additional information or photos. Please view each photo carefully for product details.
Additional policies and FAQs
Vintage items are from another era and we cannot be responsible for how they will take future wear and tear. We honestly describe and price our items based on present condition and date items to the best of our ability. Some items are difficult to date so please take the time to review your potential purchase to make sure it fits your needs. We will happily provide any available information that we have about a product.
1. Near Mint- No noticeable flaws or wear
2. Excellent- Slight wear of very minor flaw that in no way detracts from the appearance or use of the item
3. Very Good-May have some sign of wear or small flaw (always pointed out in description)
4. Fair-May have some major flaw but still has value. Very old items may be flawed but still have some redeeming value or charm.
Special Requests: Let me know if you are looking for something special. I am happy to help you find the perfect item.
Thanks for shopping at LaBella B,