Labelicious is taking a short break
Stefanie on Jul 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Second time using this seller and I cannot be happier with the quality of the tags as well as the amazing customer service. Will continue to purchase from this company!
EDYARIS on Jul 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
She is great to work with. Has excellent communication and very professional.
Will buy again soon.
Colleen on Jul 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great labels and great service!
Samantha on Jul 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
great quality, communication and fast shipping.
Stephanie on Jul 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love my new labels! They are high quality and are the perfect size for the headbands I'm sewing them into. I loved the level of communication I received during the design and approval process!
Debbie on Jul 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
So pleased with the quality of my labels and customer service Labelicious provides. I have recommended them to others looking for labels.
Vanessa and Tiff on Jul 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend!!! Their customer service is unmatched! The quality is impeccable! We have been so happy with shipping time frames as well! If you need labels, THIS is the shop for you!
DiscoZap on Jul 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great product and exactly what I needed. Thanks so much!
scrubeez on Jul 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very nice labels. Fast shipping too, thank you.
Being creative is my jam. I knit, crochet, sew , and design jewelry whenever I am not working on Labelicious. Did I mention that I love to bake also? My biggest joy is this little business that has grown beyond my wildest dreams .
Julia is currently on Mat Leave until Jan. 2022
We are located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and ship worldwide!
We specialize in high-quality labels and tags for Artisans and Crafters who would like to give their products a more professional look. We have the capability to print labels & tags in English, French and Spanish and can provide industry standard translations if needed.
Once we receive your order (including full payment) we will prepare a sample and send a photo of the sample by convo for your approval within 5 business days. Orders are printed and shipped in 4-5 business days of approval, depending on our volume of orders.
Please be advised that we reserve the right to cancel an order should we receive a low-quality logo that we are unable to work with. For the best quality printing send us your logo or image via Etsy convo. The best file types are PDF. We also accept PNG and JPEG files.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
Returns and exchange details
Should a refund be requested after a sample has been designed and sent to client, a refund reduction of $15USD will be applied.
Orders can only be cancelled before they are printed.
Labelicious has the right to cancel an order or deny service and will issue a full refund if the order can not be completed to our high quality standard.
All Canadian orders have the option of regular Non-Tracked Letter Mail with Canada Post.
Tracked Letter Mail which offers a 3-15 business day tracked shipping within Canada.
Express shipping via method of shop's choice, which offers a 2-7 business day tracked shipping within Canada.
Please check the Canada Post website for the delivery standards:
Within Canada: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGdeliverystds-e.asp#2105927
U.S.A. and International: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGdeliverystds-e.asp#2029048
**Please note that we cannot control shipping times, these shipping estimates are provided by Canada Post and shipping couriers.
All US orders are shipped with USPS and include tracking and a 2-4 business day service.
International orders are shipped with Canada Post non-tracked mail and include 8-22 business day service.
International buyers will still be responsible for any duties, customs fees, or other taxes as determined by their country.
Please be sure that your shipping address is complete and correct when placing your order.
Labelicious cannot be responsible for any lost shipments due to the fault of the Post Office or incorrect/incomplete addresses given by the buyer.
International buyers will be responsible for any duties, customs fees, or other taxes as determined by their country.
Additional policies and FAQs
Once you place your order you will receive a photo sample within 5 business days (not including weekends). Once you have approved your sample, your order will print and ship in 4-5 business days depending volume of orders.
2. CAN YOU PRINT A LOGO OR AN IMAGE ON YOUR LABELS AND TAGS?
Yes, we can! Please send us your logo or image in high-resolution JPEG or PNG format via Etsy convo.
3. DO YOU PRINT IN COLOUR?
At this time we print in one colour only, as listed in the drop-down menu in the listings.
4. CAN I ORDER MY LABELS IN DIFFERENT SIZES?
Yes, we print a variety of sizes. Please consult the drop-down menu in each listing.
5. CAN YOU PRINT ON THE BACK OF LABELS?
Yes, we can on our fold-over labels.
6. DO YOU OFFER RUSH ORDERS?
Yes, we offer the option to rush your order! Please select this listing in addition to your label listing:
RUSH MY PROOF (single label listing) (proof within 1 business day): http://bit.ly/RUSHMYPROOF
RUSH MY PROOF (multiple label listings) (proof within 1 business day):
We offer tracked express shipping via method of shop's choice, with a 2-7 day service expectation within Canada. All US orders are shipped with USPS and include tracking and a 2-4 business day service. International orders are shipped with Canada Post and include 8-22 business day service with no tracking.
7. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes, we do. Shipping to the USA by USPS and worldwide with Canada Post.
8. DO YOU KEEP LOGOS OR PAST ORDERS ON FILE?
Yes, we do! Please use the reorder listing if you would like to order a previous order. Please quote your previous order in the notes section of your order.
To reorder care/content labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERCONTENT
To reorder brand labels, or iron-on labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERBRAND
To reorder BLACK brand or content labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERBLACKBRAND
9. I DON'T NEED A LARGE QUANTITY OF LABELS, CAN I ORDER ONLY 100?
No. Our minimum order is 200 labels, please understand that the setup, design and printing of your labels require the greatest amount of our time.
10. WHICH FABRIC PEN DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR WRITING BATCH NUMBERS, SIZES, ETC ON YOUR LABELS?
We recommend the Zebra 402 or a Laundry pen which we sell in our shop. Do not use a liquid tip or felt-tip pen, it must be ballpoint and permanent ink. Listing: http://bit.ly/fabricpen
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the Canada and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Judy Climan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me in a convo on Etsy.