More styles and colors on
More styles and colors on
Versatile, colorful and fun, our bags are the perfect accessory for every occasion.
About the makers-
Yiva has been in the fashion and accessory industry for over 10 years, Bryce comes from the world of graphic design and Mojo is lazy and works for treats.
After accumulating a decade's worth of creative frustration, Yiva and Bryce set out to start something of their own. Something of and inspired by the eclectic city they call home...San Francisco. Having got their start in the historic Alamo Square neighborhood, they took inspiration from the "Painted Ladies" and began creating bags and accessories that embrace the playful elegance of these icons. Focusing on natural materials, simple construction, versatility and of course...color, they've created a bounty of beautiful accessories perfect for any and every occasion.
Original of the name Lady Alamo-
Painted Ladies + Alamo Square = Lady Alamo
Yiva has been in the fashion and accessory industry for over 10 years. Lives and works in San Francisco.
Bryce comes from the graphic design world. Lives and works in San Francisco.
13 years old rat terrier who will work for treats
San Francisco, CA, United States
Lady Alamo's sewing contractor is based in San Francisco. They are very detail oriented and work with a lot of local San Francisco brands.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see 2 options, the 2nd one is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you in anyway that we can.
If payment is not received on the 3rd day following a purchase, we will regrettably have to cancel your purchase.
* D O M E S T I C *
- All items will be shipped via USPS First Class or Priority ( stated in the description). - - If you prefer other shipping method, or to purchase insurance at an extra cost, please contact us before placing the order.
- Please allow 3-10 days for package to arrive.
- All customers will receive an email with tracking information when order is shipped.
* I N T E R N A T I O N A L *
- All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Insurance can be purchased at extra cost, please contact us if you would like to insure your item.
- Please allow 10-14 days for package to arrive.
- NO tracking # will be provided. USPS only provide tracking #s for Express Mail.
* P A C K A G I N G*
Whenever possible, we use recycled/reused/biodegradable materials as packaging : )