Announcement Ladies and Mademoiselles, the most beautiful vintage dresses you could dream of are right here and were collected with all her heart by a delicate french demoiselle :)
Ladies and Mademoiselles, the most beautiful vintage dresses you could dream of are right here and were collected with all her heart by a delicate french demoiselle :)
Elle on May 11, 2016
Beautiful dress arrived exactly as described. Lovely seller too!
Anonymous on Mar 1, 2012
lovely dress ) )) nthank you
A French girl with a love affair for vintage antique dresses
Hello Ladies and Mademoiselles,
I am a 30 years old French girl passionate about vintage fashion, animals, photography and good cuisine. My grand-grandfather used to make tulle, my grandmother was a sewer, and my mother was drawing lace in the North of France.
I deeply admire Madame Vionnet and Gabrielle Chanel.
I love the attitude, grace and elegance of my grandmother on her 50's pictures. She is today 83 and she is still so beautiful and well-dressed with a je-ne-sais-quoi look.
I adore dresses more than any other piece of clothe as I think there are the best incarnation of a woman and a symbol of feminity.
I hope you'll find in my store some treasures that will take you on a beautiful journey and make you dream.
Your purchase will be wrapped in the most delicious and surprising way, as i truly believe the wrapping is as important as what's inside...
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Your order will be shipped after I receive the complete payment for your item(s).
* Your payment is expected within 5 days of purchase. Your item(s) might be re-listed and the sale cancelled if your payment is not received on time.
* Payment is safe and secure through Etsy's Direct checkout (all major credit cards) or PayPal (Paypal balance, all major credit cards).
* Credit card customers: you do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. Just click the payment button and you have the option to pay with a credit card without signing up for PayPal
* Please confirm your address in Paypal or on ETSY. Items are shipped to a confirmed Paypal or ETSY address. I can't be held responsible for delays if you didn't confirm your address.
* Send me a message if you want to RESERVE one or several items. You can reserve items up to 2 weeks with a 10% non-refundable deposit. Your item(s) might be re-listed and the reservation cancelled if your full payment is not received on time.
* CANCELLATION and refund of an order after checkout is possible within 24 hours. Please contact me as soon as possible if you changed your mind and need a refund.
* As I am living in France, please note that my store items are sold in the EURO currency. As a matter of fact, the price of an item depends on the currency exchange value of your country. The price can slightly change from one day to another even though the Euro price is fixed. I don't have any power on this.
* I give great care to making sure your order will reach you in one piece. For that, I use different wrapping materials to protect your item(s) such as bubble wrap, brown tape, foam sheets, newspapers and cardboard boxes. This cost is included to the shipping. It can go from 2 to 5 euros depending on how many items you bought and their size and fragility.
* Please be aware of the custom and import taxes applied by your country. I can't be held responsible for any additional taxes applied on your order by your country. Each country has a different custom policy, look for informations before ordering to avoid any disappointment.
* Be aware that I will declare the actual value of your order on the customs declaration form. It is the best way to protect both the seller and the buyer in case a parcel goes missing or is damaged.
* I usually post parcels in 1 to 3 business days. Parcels shipped from France to the USA or Australia and the Far East can take up to 3 business weeks to be delivered when they are not held in the customs. Parcels from France to the rest of Europe and the UK can take up to 2 business weeks to be delivered. Please keep in mind that they are periods during the year when the international post services have more work than others, such as during holidays, Christmas etc. It can take more time for them to dispatch and deliver your parcel during these periods.
* If your order has not yet arrived and you feel concerned, please send me a message. I'll try my best to contact the Colissimo International customer service to help locate your parcel.
* If you would like to ship your order to a different address to gift it to someone, please send me a message to let me know the shipping address of your choice. I can wrap your order in gift wrapping paper and write a gift note to your recipient upon request.
Refunds and Exchanges
* The same policy applies to loss parcels, the French Post service will proceed to a full refund of your order through the parcel's insurance and declared value once the Colissimo International delivery deadline has expired.
* According to European Union regulations, you have 14 days from the day you receive your order to change your mind and to ask for a cancellation and a refund of your order. I will provide you with a cancellation form that you will have to return to me to confirm your cancellation.
* I will proceed to a complete refund of your order within 14 days once I receive your returned parcel and if the items are not damaged. Please make sure to protect the items and pack them very carefully. I won't be able to proceed to a refund if the items you are returning are damaged or broken at reception. The initial shipping cost and the return shipping cost are not refundable.
* International buyers, please note that your order paid in another currency than the Euro will be refunded to you with the same amount of money that you paid, regardless of any fluctuations in currency value.
* If you have any problem with your order or if you feel like I didn't properly described the item you bought, please contact me before leaving a feedback so that we can work things out together.
* Don't hesitate to ask questions or to request additional pictures before purchasing an item. I try my best to be as accurate as possible regarding the condition of the items I am selling.