LambeliFelt is taking a short break
Julie on Feb 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
I ordered 2 pairs of custom-made shoes, I could choose the shape, colors and size. Anikó was very nice and prepared them with passion. The shoes are as cute as expected and will certainly be perfect for this spring. I totally recommend, for gifts as well since they are nicely packed.
Diana Szalay on Oct 4, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, high quality product! Stunning little baby shoes! Delivery was also super quick. The seller was really efficient.
Margit Rahuoja on Oct 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very cute, just what I wanted!
LaFra on Mar 6, 20205 out of 5 stars
Simply wonderfull!! Delicious packaging. Mrs.Anikó very helpful and fast. Thank you very much!
Katharine on Jan 31, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thank you very much for the cute shoes and the very fast shipment. 😘😊
Nicole on Jul 11, 20195 out of 5 stars
Absolutely adorable! My friend loved it for her baby shower ♥️
Tetiana on Dec 27, 20185 out of 5 stars
I love them! Cute design. Arrived sooner than expected, wrapped in cute packaging. Thanks!
wechram on Dec 10, 20185 out of 5 stars
Beautiful and comfy, baby Basia loves them!
rootbeerfloats on Nov 29, 20185 out of 5 stars
Such lovely little booties! This is is the second pair we've bought. They're the only baby shoes we've found that actually fit, keep his feet warm, and don't fall off. Thank you so much.
Gail on Oct 16, 20185 out of 5 stars
These little shoes are adorable!!! They are so well made, and arrived quicker than I expected. We haven’t worn them yet, but I expect them to be every bit as delightful to wear as they are just to look at! :) Thank you!
We are Anikó and Edina from Budapest.
We prepare high quality, labeled felted baby booties. We use only natural raw materials, the finest Australian merino wool and vegetable tanned goatskin leather.
Each pair of Lambeli shoe is carefully made individually by hand with the greatest attention and loving care, in small quantities. Our “Lambelis” are unique presents to unique children.
Apart from the stock you can see in our Etsy shop, we are happy to create baby booties for you in sizes, shapes and colours of your choice.
We answer your inquiries promptly and accurately, feel free to contact us!
• The reasons, why wool fiber is the best natural material:
• Readily available fabric used by people for thousands of years. Archaeological evidence from statuary found at sites in Iran suggests selection for woolly sheep may have begun around 6000 BC.
• Wool is naturally grown and renewable, as sheep-shearing occurs twice a year.
• Absorbs almost one-third of its own weight in water.
• Wool is water repellent, because of the special waxy coating of fibers.
• Ignites at a higher temperature than cotton and some synthetic fibers. It has a lower rate of flame spread and heat release, a lower heat of combustion and does not melt or drip.
• Wool fabrics have greater bulk than other textiles and they hold air, which causes the fabric to retain heat.
• Wool has a high specific heat coefficient, so it impedes heat transfer in general. This effect has benefited desert peoples, as Bedouins and Tuaregs use wool clothes for insulation.
• Wool is usually specified for garments for firefighters, soldiers, and others in occupations where they are exposed to the likelihood of fire.
• Wool can be recycled because it is readily biodegradable. It can be composted and used as a fertilizer.
ADVANTAGES OF FELT
• Comfortable – like wearing a second skin
• Breathable – lets the skin breath, as fibers absorb moisture, draw it away from the skin and let it evaporate
• Warm and yet cool – feet will be warm in winter, but also fresh in summer
• Durable – good wear-resistance
• Water repellent – the fibers of wool are naturally covered with a waxy coating
• Naturally fire-retardant - it does not easily burn and felt is capable of self extinguishing the fire. Turkish firemen still use this material as protective clothing.
• Rearly allergenic
• Naturally stain resistant
• Best for the environment – felt is biodegradable and sustainable, upon decomposition it will break down into soil.
Owner, Designer, Maker
Owner, Designer, Maker
She runs another Etsy shop called Hencida as well. Its profile is different, she sells felted bags, purses and mittens there. The shop URL is: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/Hencida
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
• newborn-1, inside length 3,5 inches (9 cm) – EU 13 size
• newborn-2, inside length 3,8 inches (9,65 cm) – EU 14 size
• 0-3 month, inside length 4 inches (10,3 cm) – EU 15 size
• 3-6 month, inside length 4,3 inches (10,95 cm) – EU 16 size
• 6-9 month, inside length 4,6 inches (11,6 cm) – EU 17 size
• 9-12 month, inside length 4,8 inches (12,25 cm) – EU 18 size
Gently hand wash in water temperature of 30 C or less. Use natural soap or light detergent, followed by a rinse in lukewarm water.
Squeeze gently with a towel to remove excess water. Pad into shape and leave to dry naturally.
We recommend that you avoid washing felted shoes in the washing machine or dry them in the tumble drier.