Announcement COMING SOON! LARGER OAK RACKS !
COMING SOON! LARGER OAK RACKS !
juliette parson on Feb 22, 2017
I ordered this product 25 days ago It's still in transit
Stacha Yundt on Feb 21, 2017
Nicole Scott on Feb 16, 2017
Holds all my earrings very well. Great product!
Langton Studio, perfect Laser cut wooden earring holders
Langton Studio creates wooden earring and necklace holders. Each item is designed and made from scratch in our home shop. The greatest care is used to make each item perfect. The parts are cut with 2 Laser cutters and therefore are very exact. Each order is very carefully packed so it will arrive undamaged.
I've designed a large variety of items so there is something for everyone. If you have a new idea, feel free to write and tell me about it. I'll do whatever I can to make something you like.
Thanks for visiting my shop! Randy
Hi, My name is Randy Langton. I was born in Seattle in 1957 and I've been involved in art for my entire life. I've lived in Oregon for the past 35 years. I attended Portland State University where I earned a Bachelor or arts degree in painting. Currently my woodworking is done using 2 Laser engravers which I use to cut all the parts for the items I have designed. Every item I sell is original and made entirely from scratch in our home studio. I hope you will look through my shop and find something you like! Thanks for visiting! Randy
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
*If you have special shipping needs, or need expedited shipping, please contact me before placing your order!
- Normally ship within 1-2 weeks- please check my Shop Announcements for current shipping time!
- The buyer is responsible for covering all shipping charges for returned items, or returns and exchanges.
**PLEASE NOTE!** After I have delivered items to the mail I have no control over how long they take to reach your destination! If your are worried your item is lost, please contact me and let me know.
- I do not include insurance on International orders unless the buyer requests it**. Extra charges apply.
- Normally ship within1-2 weeks- please check my Shop Announcements for current shipping time!
- Customs in your country can hold mail for a LONG time! I have had orders take from 2 to 8 weeks to get to their destination!
- Also note that the United States Post Office provides tracking numbers on all shipments, however they only work while your packages is in the United States.
-PLEASE NOTE! Your country may charge you additional fees and when you receive an international package! (These tariffs, taxes, and/or fees are the responsibility of the BUYER and are not covered by Shipping Charges).
All international shipments please note that we are not responsible for any
additional fees pertaining to: customs, royal fees, country tax or handling fees
that your country may charge. We charge postage based on what USPS charges at
the postal service. We have rarely encountered any additional fees, but your
country may have additional fees.