LauraPrickettFineArt is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Veravan Hoof on Jul 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this one of a kind piece of arty jewelry/craftsmanship. You can see how much passion she puts into her work. It fits my hand perfectly, is comfortable to wear and it matched with almost everything. It's amazing how the stone 'changes' color in every light. This beautiful ring was delivered in the most charming packaging. This personal touch tells me how much she cares about and appreciates her customer.
Filiz on Oct 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
My trailer is even more beautiful than expected. I love this purple opal. The piece of jewelry is just as lovingly made as the packaging. I call it attention to detail. Thank you very much for that. I will definitely buy a piece of jewelry again
Laura responded on Oct 10, 2022
Hiya Filiz, I'm so glad you love your Opal pendant and that you found my shop. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write me a review too, it really is upmost appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Kind regards from LauraLoading
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Returns & Exchanges: Do I accept all returns or exchanges?
I accept returns or exchanges within reason;
- Meaning that if there were certain damages or if I have made an error with your order then I will rectify this and except a return. I will ask for photos if need be.
- Only after the buyer has contacted and spoke to me first.
- Do not send an item back without speaking to me beforehand or reading the return policies first.
I don't like to accept returns from buyers;
Who bought a item on a whim or with buyers remorse!
My listings include a video, sufficient photos & information, so it is very clear for the buyer to see what they are purchasing.
As I offer Free delivery this has to be taken into consideration that I wont accept just any return.
- No Custom orders.
Returns & Exchanges: 1) What are the conditions for the buyer should I accept a order for return?
The following must apply when a buyer should return an item;
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Return item back within 30 days of delivery.
- The buyer is responsible for the return details and postage fees (unless an error has occurred on my part, then the return postage fees are my responsibility).
The buyer has to send the parcel with a;
- Tracking Id/number (Once available send the Nr. to me too).
- Insured (the parcel has to be insured to the correct value of the item which was purchased from my Etsy Shop).
- Hand signature is required on delivery.
- Please state on the parcel that this a RETURN item, any extra custom charges that occur on return items will be deducted from your refund as I'm not responsible for these costs
Returns & Exchanges: 2) What are the Responsibilities of the buyer should I accept a order for return?
Its the responsibility of the buyer to return the purchased item correctly, should the item become lost during the postage transition back to me I'm not to be held responsible.
I will offer NO refund on a sent return item from a buyer that has become lost during its return postal journey.
If a item has become lost on its return journey, it is the responsibility of the buyer to start up a "LOST CLAIM" for the correct insured amount of the purchased item with the postal services that they have used to send the parcel back with.
Please take Photos of the original purchased item (including and original gift-wrap bags and gift boxes) before packing it in the original return box, take photos of the return box too. As I could ask to see these.
Returns & Exchanges: 3) When is the buyer eligible for a refund?
The buyer is only eligible for a refund in full;
- When I have personally received the original purchased item (including all additional gift wrapping and gift boxes) back in the original box from the buyer.
- If I was contacted within 14 days of delivery and sent back within the 30 day time frame, including all the postage conditions stated in my policies.
- No damages - or further damage have occurred to the purchased item.
- No extra custom charges or fees have occurred on the return parcel from the buyer.
If the purchased item is NOT returned in its original condition, damaged or lost, the buyer may also be subject for any loss of value and this will be deducted from the refund- OR in worst case scenario, NO refund at all.
Custom and personalised orders
1) For custom requests please read each listing carefully for individual additional information.
2) Although I try to aim to have one piece always in stock, most of my casted works with the lost wax are mainly individually made to order jewels/sculptures.
From the initial casting process to the polished finish a lot of work, time and preparation goes in to creating each piece.
Please be aware when ordering that this process from start to finish can take up to 3 to 4 weeks.
3) If I have personalised an existing jewel on your request it can no longer be returned.
4) Occasionally I will take on custom requests which I will design together with the customer from scratch.
Depending on my available time table scale and subject to request.
1) With every listing (jewel or art) I will state the approximate sizes. (these can vary slightly).
2) When it comes to the jewellery size please watch the video and read the additional information too! As the actual jewel size is stated in the listing.
Ring size; I will state the official rings sizes that are given by the EU, US & UK but it is down to you to make sure you know your own ring size when ordering
3) The sizes of my artwork prints are stated in the listing.
All my Art print listings are for "print only" Meaning that they come unframed. I have added " Style example photos" so you can get an idea what a framed version of my artwork can look like in your own home. It is down to the buyer to purchase their own right framework.
Is my art and jewellery subject to copyright?
Yes, most of my artwork & jewellery is subject to copyright and cannot be copied in anyway or form without written permission from myself, Laura Prickett, first.
When sold out will my Artwork, Art prints & jewellery automatically be restocked?
Yes, but it might take a few weeks in between.
I only print a certain amount of my art prints at one time.
Depending on the popularity or if a piece is a limited amount addition, my art prints will be regularly available and restocked unless stated otherwise.
I aim to always to have one of my casted jewels in stock but depending on if it is a unique, one of a kind hand made piece this may vary.
Also the gemstones used to create new handmade pieces may vary on availability.
Opal jewellery care:
Opals (solids, doublets or triplets) are soft porous stones, with 5.5 - 6.5 on the Mohs scale. Although beautiful, opals are a delicate stone so they need more gentle care.
1) Opal Jewellery should not be exposed to perfumes, lotions or aerosol sprays.
2) Keep your opal jewellery and separate compartments.
3) Keep your opal jewellery away from extreme heat or sunlight.
4) Remove your opal jewellery when cleaning, showering or swimming in a pool or doing work where it can be scratched.
5) Most importantly never clean your opal jewels in mechanical cleaning systems, i.e. ultrasonic, steam, or boiling. Do not soak your opal jewel in water but the best way is to wipe it clean with a soft damp cloth.
Gift wrapping and packaging
1) Gift wrapping:
- Jewellery will come gift-wrapped in either a velvet bag or jewellery box.
- Illustrations/Prints will be wrapped in soft tissue paper and packaged in a non bend envelope.
- I offer free delivery on most items, unless stated otherwise.
- All Items will be packed accordingly and if with free delivery the package will be sent insured and with tracking ID.
- Please be aware that all buyers are responsible for providing a valid and up to date mailing address.
If I should have to re-ship due to error of given address it will no longer be free delivery. The new shipping fee will have to be paid in full before I resend any item.
3) I'm NOT responsible for delays, extra costs due to customs or return shipping fees.