Announcement Pride Kitty - Like A Cat makes unique LGBTQA Pride kitty plushies. I have all types of Pride flags, including the hard to find ones for gender identities and sexual orientations. Show your Pride! 🏳️🌈
Pride Kitty - Like A Cat makes unique LGBTQA Pride kitty plushies. I have all types of Pride flags, including the hard to find ones for gender identities and sexual orientations. Show your Pride! 🏳️🌈
Angel on Jun 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely amazing! Larger than I was expecting, but as big as I wanted! Fast shipping too! 💜
Wolfie on Jun 11, 20225 out of 5 stars
Shipping was super quick! Just in time for Pride events 🏳️🌈 Sturdy frame, vibrant colors. An excellent clack fan!
Pearl on Sep 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
This hangs proudly outside my house. It's held up great over the past few months!
August on Sep 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
I love it, its perfect. And the seller is wonderful, there was a mistake but it was rectified immediately and they were very nice
Your LGBTQA loving home for queer kids of all ages.
Creates product with my design.
Manufactures items using my design and specifications.
I provide the design, colors, etc, and they manufacturer it to my specifications.
I like to think of myself as your Fairy Gay Mother, and I’m fiercely protective of all of my queer kittens. (And it doesn’t matter how old you are, you’re still my queer kitten - even if you are older than I am.) I’m told I give the best Mom hugs. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You can see me at conventions and Pride Fests in Florida and some Southeastern states where I also have items that aren't available here. Visit my booth and we can geek out together. You can recognize me by my pink hair and glasses. 💗
If you spotted something in my booth you wanted, but don’t see it here, let me know. I don’t list every single thing I sell.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Payment will be refunded once item is received. Shipping is non refundable.
Any customs charges or other fees are the buyer's responsibility. If you decide not to pay, and the package is returned, shipping will NOT be refunded.
Like A Cat
1110 W Winnemissett Ave
Deland, FL 32720
Most orders are shipped via First Class Mail with delivery confirmation or First Class Mail International (USPS) within 7-10 days of ordering and payment being received. If I'm making something special for you there may be a delay depending on how long it takes.
International orders - Please don't ask me to put incorrect information on the customs form, because I will not. I mark the form as merchandise and show the price you paid.
International orders may be subject to customs or other fees at the buyer's country discretion. (This is very rare.) These charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you decide not to pay, and the package is returned, shipping will NOT be refunded.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact Like A Cat before the order is shipped.
Additional policies and FAQs
I can do some custom orders depending on what I have available.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Debbie Chamberlin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at orders [!at] likeacat.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Like A Cat, 1110 W Winnemissett Ave, DeLand, FL 32720.