Amanda Higginbotham on Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful! Great price and shipped quickly.
Every mother's dream is to have beautiful healthy children and to spoil them a little, when they least expect it...
When I was young, I always loved doing arts and crafts. But as I grew up, my career took a completely different path and family life soon took over. While on maternity leave, I was happy to get a "mental break" and decided to pick up my hobby again. This is when I fell upon paper crafting - it is truely my passion and I enjoy every minute of it.
Everyone loves receiving a thoughtful, personalized gift for any special occasion or "just because". I started out by making personalized shadow boxes for friends as gifts and received many compliments on my designs. Soon, friends were asking me to make frames for their own children and "friends of friends". People encouraged me to expand and open a shop online so, here I am on Etsy!
Why the name Little Pea Pod, you might ask? It's my daughter's nickname - she's my beautiful little pea pod and the inspiration behind my work. You'll find that the love and passion for my children is reflected in the creativity of my work.
Owner, Designer, Maker, Curator
My name is Livia and I’m a loving wife, a hard working business woman and a hectic mom of 2 children and 2 dogs! I love doing arts and crafts (I specialize in paper crafting) so opening an Etsy shop is a complete dream!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
ETSY has a helpful guide for you at ~
☀ PAYMENT METHODS ☀
Little Pea Pod currently accepts credit cards, Etsy Gift Cards and PayPal. If you need assistance with this process, please contact us and we would be happy to guide you.
We kindly request payment immediately upon purchase. Transactions will be cancelled after 2 days of non-payment.
Items will ship and custom orders/made-to-order items will begin, only after payment has cleared.
Most items are made-to-order with special care, which require time. Please allow 5 business days, of your payment clearing, for an item to be shipped for as-designed items. Please allow 10 business days for personalized / special orders.
☀ SHIPPING METHODS ☀
We aim to keep shipping costs low in order to offer you the most economical shipping rates. (Note: Our shipping rates barely cover the cost of postage and packaging materials.) We make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives safely and promptly. However, we do not assume responsibility for items lost or damaged by the carrier but will work to resolve any mailing difficulties within our means.
- Greeting Cards and Unframed Art are shipped via Canada Post Lettermail because of the nice reliability and low cost. These are packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and a rigid mailer.
- Shipping estimates are: Canada 4 days; US 6 days; International 7 days
- Tracking and insurance are not included with this very economical method. (i.e. We will not be able to track the item or file a claim with Lettermail service)
- Framed Art is shipped either via Canada Post or USPS. These are packaged in bubble wrap and a sturdy box.
- Shipping estimates are: Canada/US 4-9 days; International 4-8 weeks
- In some cases, tracking may not be included as it highly depends on your location. Insurance is also not included.
☀ OTHER SHIPPING INFORMATION ☀
- All items are inspected for quality and properly packaged prior to shipping. When you receive your order, please remember that paper items are fragile, so please handle with care at all times.
- Please contact me if you require shipping with tracking or insurance. If you choose NOT to upgrade shipping to include tracking / insurance, please realize that you are agreeing that in the rare event your package is lost or damaged, there will be NO refund or replacement.
- Please contact me for a rushed order or for an estimated shipping time to a specific location.
- Buyers are responsible for any duty and customs charges that may be incurred.
- We will ship to the buyer's Etsy address, unless otherwise specified during checkout.
Refunds and Exchanges
No refunds or exchanges on personalized or custom orders. All other items will be considered on a case-by-case basis. In the event of a refund, only the cost of the item (not the shipping cost) will be refunded.
Additional policies and FAQs
- We do our best to ensure that the item created for you matches the description and photos in the listing. However, please understand that all items are made by hand so no 2 items are identical. Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photos.
- We can make minor modifications to any pre-made design, free of charge in most cases (ex. letter size, font changes), upon request. That is the beauty of buying handmade! In some cases, where additonal work or material is required, a small charge may be incurred. Please message me for further information.