- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
We only have capacity to do a small amount of custom and personalized orders.
If you have something in mind, please message us and we will let you know if this is possible.
Please note all custom order designs are the property of Luna on the Moon and may be re-produced at any time.
Please note we do not offer refunds or exchanges on custom orders.
Your handmade product is designed as an evening/occasional bag and should be cared for as such. Here are a few tips to help you keep your special piece looking awesome:
- Please be careful wearing you piece with delicate fabrics due to
the rough surface of the glitter. Friction of the glitter against delicate fabrics can cause pulls and damage to your clothes.
- Please be aware the glitter may shed slightly with general wear, especially when new.
- For best storage of your piece, we recommend you store it flat and in a protective canvas tote.
- Avoid any contact with water as this may warp the glitter fabric.
- Avoid long sunlight exposure to prevent fading.
- Avoid overfilling your bag to ensure your piece keeps its shape.
Gift wrapping and packaging
All orders come wrapped in tissue but if you would like something extra special, or a personal message included, please message us and we will see what we can do :)
We are able to do a small amount of wholesale.
If you would like to discuss please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.