Announcement No items listed at the present time.
No items listed at the present time.
How I got started ...
With a desire to create art, a love for nature, and an urge to travel, it was very easy for me to take the first step into what would become my current livelihood as a freelanced artist.
At the end of a carnival season, I settled down in Delaware, signed up for a woodcarving class, and quickly became an apprentice under the supervision of Bill Veasey for his waterfowl carving studio. Six months later, I received a first prize award for a Lesser Scaup decorative decoy at a woodcarving duck competition. My very first show opportunity, more than thirty years ago, came as a favor request to tend to a craft table for a friend who had conflicting obligations. I was more than glad for the chance to display my woodcarving at this local community event. When I sold a pair of Green Winged Teals, I was hooked! An artist's life was the life for me! Armed with talent, and a subscription to the Sunshine Artist magazine, I hit the road just like I had done during my years following the carnival, but this time instead of selling tickets for the rides, I was selling my art on the show circuit, participating in some prestigious art festivals and gathering awards along the way.
Ten years later, I explored watercolors and fell in love with the fluidity of the paint. The way the pigment interacted with each other on the paper never stops to fascinate me. Recently, jewelry making has become another outlet where I can express my creativity. I love to see my simple sketches come to life into three dimensional little works of art.
My work is now part of many private collections. For a complete list of my achievements, please visit my website. www.lyseanthony.com
* I am proud to present my best creations. Each item is a "One of a Kind" design handmade by me in my studio in Palm Harbor, FL. Making handcrafted quality item takes time, nothing is mass-produced which I take great pride in.
• Besides from the creative aspect of my work, I undertake many other tasks pertaining to the operation of my business. There's not enough hours in a day to do all the things I like to do. I may get backed up on orders at times, but I will do my best to keep you informed on the progress of your piece.
• It will be stated on each listing if the item pictured is available. If you need to have one made to your size or in another color, be advised that your item(s) may be slightly different from the picture as each piece is unique.
• If you need an item(s) by a certain date, please contact me prior to ordering for confirmation I can deliver in the timeframe you desire.
• If you have any issues or concerns, please contact me within one week of receiving your purchase to discuss resolution options.
• I want you, my customer, to be totally satisfied and proudly show off the unique handcrafted treasures you acquired from me in my Etsy Shop.
• My usual production turn around time is about two to three weeks, give or take a few days depending on the complexity of the design, the size of the order, and how many orders I have to fill before I get to yours.
• Also completion of your order may be delayed if I am experiencing a high volume of orders. I am a one woman operation and will not sacrifice quality to fill out orders.
• Talk to me if you have a timeline requirement before ordering.
► RUSH ORDERS:
• Please contact me prior to ordering if you need an order sooner than my usual turn around time. I may not be able to accommodate your request depending on my work load.
• You must select the upgrade overnight shipping options at an extra cost for your rush order.
► CUSTOM ORDERS:
• Any changes you desire to make on my work, except for size or color, will be considered a custom order and must be discussed up front before making a purchase.
• I reserve the right to reject any custom order that I do not feel fits within my production time frame or capabilities.
► CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
* A care instruction card will be included with your purchase.
* Send me messages through Etsy or through my e-mail, it's all good. Messages can get lost in cyber space or go direct into a spam folder for no explainable reasons, so if you don't receive a reply from me within a few days, try again.
* You are not only getting a unique handcrafted item made with love, you are also supporting an artist.
* Thank you so much for your purchase.
• E-mail: info [!at] lyseanthony.com
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• Refunds are available minus all shipping costs only after receipt of the returned item to my studio.
• Earrings are non-refundable due to hygienic matter.
• Always contact me before sending an item back to me.
• Item(s) should be sent in unused condition and with all original shipping package and material. Items shall not touch any sides of the box.
• Full payment is required at the time of ordering.
• I currently only accept PayPal payment. You don't need to have a PayPal account for that and you can proceed as a guest and pay with your credit card.
• Sales Tax will be added to Florida resident.
• Cancellation can be made anytime prior to shipping. If item(s) has already shipped, see my refunds policy.
• Upon receipt of your order, I will send you an e-mail acknowledging I received your order and your full payment.
• I will send you another e-mail informing you your item has been shipped. You will get a shipment tracking number to let you know when you can expect to receive your package.
• Your item will be packaged with great care. Always examine the items as soon as you receive them to make sure they arrived to their destination intact.
• If you are buying a listed item that is currently available, it will be shipped within three business days of complete receiving payment.
• If you are buying an item that will be made specially for you in a different size or color, please allow for production time which may vary greatly depending on the complexity of the work. Estimated production time for each item listed.
► SHIPPING COST:
• Shipping cost is specified in each item description.
* Shipping upgrade available upon request and receipt of upgrade purchase.
• If you live in the Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area in Florida and prefer to pick up your item, please let me know. I can arrange to meet you at a coffee shop. This offer is valid only for picking up a piece you already have purchased.
• If you like to browse through inventory of work I have for sale, come to one of my shows. Sign up for my e-mail newsletters to receive notifications of my upcoming events.
Additional policies and FAQs
• I do offer repair services for my own work, charges depend of amount of work needed to fix items.
If you are interested in selling my work in your handcrafted artisan store or art gallery, please contact me.