MIOPUMASHOP's Shop Policies
Hello and Welcome to MIOPUMASHOP!
An online boutique showcasing my summer inspired jewelry line NO. 21, my original fashion art and limited edition apparel. I am a formally trained fashion designer having studied in NYC, Miami and the Dominican Republic. My work is an ongoing celebration of feminine charm and allure, welcome to the party!
I am currently accepting payments
through pay pal and all major credit cards.
I am also now accepting money orders.
All items listed (unless otherwise noted) usually ship within 24 hours of purchase. I use the United States Postal Service ( USPS ) first class mail and i include delivery confirmations on your order.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not happy with your item, please contact me and I will make every effort to rectify the problem. A conversation about your dissatisfaction allows me to address the issue. All sales final, can provide partial refund in some cases.
Additional Policies and FAQs
1) As all items are individually handmade, there will invariably be small discrepancies from time to time between the photograph on the website and the received item. miopuma cannot be held responsible for this.
2) Due to natural variation in metals, miopuma cannot guarantee that each item will be identical to that shown, or that multiple orders of the same item would be a complete match.
3) miopuma cannot guarantee the 'lifelong' properties of the wire, beads and stones used in the items of jewelry. You can request a repair to a broken item* for up to six months from purchase for free, buyer pays their sending postage.
*( Only applies to NO.21 Jewelry )
4) miopuma will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use any items bought from this site.
5) Customers paying with money order will have the order shipped once payment is recieved in the mail.
Last Updated September 24, 2014