MYPEACEofJEWELRY's Shop Policies
Thank you for stopping by my shop. I have always loved making jewelry and get a thrill every time I see one of my PEACEs on someone. If you have any questions or concerns that are not covered below, you can convo me.
Payment is expected within 72hrs of purchase Payment not received within the time line will result in a cancellation.
I accept payment via PayPal. It's really easy. If you need assistance with the payment process, please contact me and I will be happy to guide you.
When paying via Google Checkout or Amazon Payments please select "Other" as your form of payment during the checkout process. I will get in touch with you asap to setup payment.
I reserve the right to refuse a transaction for any reason.
International buyers are welcome! If you do not see your country listed, please convo me for estimated shipping costs. Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Please permit at least two weeks for delivery. Overseas customers please permit 2-3 weeks.
• Domestic orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise specified.
• International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified.
• International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries.
• All orders are packaged and shipped in a gift box to prevent damage in shipping!
Please ensure that your address submitted during checkout matches your payment process address. If your payment process shipping address and Etsy shipping address do not match, I will not ship the item until you have confirmed the correct address.
Insurance is strongly recommended, especially for items over $50. Please convo me if you wish to purchase insurance on any item and I will send you a revised invoice. Insurance is free on purchases over $100 within Canada and the US. I do not assume responsibility for items lost or damaged by the carrier, but will work to resolve any mailing difficulties within my means.
A request to cancel your order must be placed within 24 hours of purchase. Otherwise, your order will be filled and you will need to follow the "Refunds and Exchanges" policy found below.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Please note due to health code concerns earrings can not be returned.
• If you for some reason are dissatisfied with your purchase please let me know. These situations will be handled on a case by case basis but I am amenable to exchanges and store credit.
Additional Policies and FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: All pieces are created by hand so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product!
Last Updated February 12, 2011