MYPINBALLARCADE

U customize V Pinball machines + Arcades

Albany, Oregon On Etsy since 2018

MYPINBALLARCADE

U customize V Pinball machines + Arcades

Albany, Oregon | 4 Sales

Shop owner

Contact

Announcement    WELCOME TO OUR ETSY SHOP. GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE PINBALL + ARCADE MACHINE TODAY.

Announcement

Last updated on May 27, 2019

WELCOME TO OUR ETSY SHOP. GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE PINBALL + ARCADE MACHINE TODAY.

Items

Ryan

Contact shop owner

Ryan

Reviews

Average item review
3 out of 5 stars
(1)
  • Cory on May 17, 2020

    3 out of 5 stars

    The game itself is very cool, however, only about 80% of the games are already configured and ready to play.... As far as the other 20%....you have to plug in a keyboard and mouse and go into the settings and configure the controls just to play the games. The instructions are very vague, (not simple, just vague) so several hours later I had a good handle on it. I will say that there was good communication between myself and the seller. He responded to my every question. My main complaint is when a person pays $1350 for a multicade, you should be able to just plug and play.

About MYPINBALLARCADE

Sales 4
On Etsy since 2018

Your Custom Pinball + Arcade Shop

Thanks so much for visiting our Etsy store. We are a small business building custom arcade and virtual pinball machines for your home game room. From a passion of restoring/fixing old arcade machines and components back in College, it has continued today to building brand new and customized arcade units and virtual pinball machines. We strive to offer a unique service to your nostalgic needs with a modern twist.

Around the web

Shop policies