kolobok on Sep 6, 2016
A beauty of art! Love this!!! Very well packaged, speedy delivery, smooth transaction, Thank you so much for your work.
Karrie McClelland on Aug 19, 2016
The vase is absolutely beautiful, I don't know what else to say. The turn around was very quick and the communication was amazing. I can't wait to give it to my friends as their wedding present!
A kitchen remodel started this whole ceramic adventure. Back in 2000 while looking for decorative tile for the kitchen we were remodeling, I discovered how pricey designer arts and crafts style tile could be. Many artisan stories begin with the "I can do that myself" mantra and this one is no different. I took a tile making class at the local rec center and quickly begin to appreciate why those dang tiles cost so much :-)
Fast forward to 2007 when I signed up for Etsy. Up until then I had gotten in and out of clay, just selling my work at an annual show at a friend's house, but never jumping in with both feet. I never intended to make this a full-time gig, but full-time it has become. If you were to pop in in the wee hours of the morning you wouldn't find me sleeping, you'd find me working with clay. Don't pop in, though, just take my word for it ;-)
Felicia Nilson - Maid of Clay Ceramics
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I'm a self-taught sculptor with a number of ceramic workshops & classes under my belt which helped to further my knowledge of the art & craft of clay.You can learn more from my Etsy Featured Seller interview: http://tinyurl.com/8ye29jp
- Yes, I can do single names on the sweetheart vases, and single letters on the monogram vases.
- The small vases are approximately 5-1/2" to 6" in height
- The tall vases are approximately 8-1/2" to 9" in height
- The lead time is 4-6 weeks. I usually get it done in 4 weeks but sometimes a piece needs to be remade from scratch hence the 6 week cushion. Or if I get a large amount of orders all at once it can take on the longer end of the lead time.
- I will start taking orders again on the 1st of each month for a limit of 25 orders. You can contact me through Etsy or directly at ftnilson [!at] aol.com to ask to be put on a reminder list. This is only until my hand recovers from whatever it is that seems to be ailing it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
I pack my pieces very well - I want them to reach you in perfect condition just as much as you do! :-) Check out my feedback - I ship speedily and pack well!
Please make sure your Paypal address matches your Etsy account address to ensure the package gets to you promptly. Any discrepancies in these two addresses will hold up shipping until I have received verification from you as to where to ship.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I've shipped all over the world with no problems. Please note: International buyers are responsible for all duty, customs, or any other charges imposed by your country above and beyond the USPS (United States Postal Service) postal charges that you already paid. These may be due when you pick up your package. The UK especially can get expensive. On top of the normal customs charges they charge an additional £8 handling fee. Other countries it is hit and miss - something they'll charge a customs fee and sometimes not. I think it is the luck of the draw.
Refunds and Exchanges
**Buyer pays for return shipping as well as shipping on exchanges.**
I am happy to ship directly to gift recipients and include a complimentary gift note. Just let me know in the "Note to Seller" box during the Etsy checkout :-)