Announcement Thank you for stopping by! All work in my shop has been lovingly designed and made by hand by myself. Please note at this time some customers have experienced shipping delays after an order has shipped, most notably on international orders. Please take this possibility into account when placing an order. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. -Mandi
Thank you for stopping by! All work in my shop has been lovingly designed and made by hand by myself. Please note at this time some customers have experienced shipping delays after an order has shipped, most notably on international orders. Please take this possibility into account when placing an order. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. -Mandi
Vibrant Rainbow XL - Saturated and Neon Hues Fiber Rainbow Art Wall Hanging Statement CUSTOM AVAILABLE
Sale Price $360.00
Fiber Rainbow Bright and Colorful “Super Sweet Love, Peace and Moonbeams” Wall Hanging
Sale Price $132.00
PAMELA on Oct 4, 20215 out of 5 stars
Extremely happy with quality, and very appreciative of how the artist, Mandy, worked with me and providing all options to ensure my satisfaction. She went above and beyond to please her customer, me!
I have a lot of respect for both her talent, and the type of person she is. An artist with a great work ethic.
fnoosh on Sep 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just as I imagined, beautifully crafted and a cute addition to my daughter’s room.
Jess on Oct 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is the second rainbow I’ve purchased from Mandi! Each of my kiddos has one in their room and they love them.
amyajones on Oct 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
I have ordered 3x from this shop and can’t wait to shop with them again. Wonderful art and an absolute professional to work with. Thank you!
amyajones on Sep 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
I am so very pleased with this gorgeous piece of art- it is for my daughter’s room and I love it so much! Thank you! Excellent artist & customer service. I can’t wait to order again.❤️👍
Allison on Sep 7, 20215 out of 5 stars
I had a problem with my order that was beyond the seller’s responsibility (soaked package that molded) and she replaced my product and provided me with a bonus gift (that I may secretly love more than the first item I purchased.) 💜💜💜
Imaginative Fiber Art
Thank you for visiting my shop. As you may have noticed, I have a great appreciation for whimsy and color, and I hope that my pieces bring happiness into the homes they occupy. All items in my shop are handmade by me, and each item will be unique and special. I draw inspiration for my work from my two young daughters, and the experience of motherhood.
Please contact me if you don’t find what you are looking for, as I am very receptive to custom requests, and would be happy to discuss making something to order.
Owner, Creator, Photographer
I work with The/Studio to manufacture patches that I designed based on my fiber work designs.
All items can be custom ordered to match your vision. Please message me if you don’t find exactly what you are looking for!
All items are made by had by me, and will be unique and one of a kind due to the nature of handmade fiber work. I hope your purchase brings you as much joy as it did me in making it!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Custom orders are non-returnable.
Made to order lead times vary by item, and a shipping estimate is included in the listing. I do my best to ship on or before the estimated date, but occasionally unexpected delays may occur. I do my best to communicate in a timely manner in the event of any anticipated delay. If you have a specific deadline to receive an order, please contact me prior to
If you need expedited shipping, please let me know. All domestic shipments are shipped USPS priority mail and will include item tracking. Smaller items such as keychains may ship First Class domestically.
For international orders: You are responsible for import fees, taxes, VATS or any other custom fees should your package be processed by customs. Shipping times vary, but plan on several weeks for international orders.
Additional policies and FAQs
All made to order items will have unique variations from the items pictured, as they are made by hand by me. Subtle differences in color, texture and size may be present. Computer and phone displays may distort color. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
All photos and designs ©️Mandi Smethells 2019
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mandi Smethells, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at mandi [!at] smoothhillsweaving.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
4608 Fairway Hills Dr
Eagan MN 55123