Sandra on Jan 23, 2016
Pretty graphics good quality would buy more.
How it all started...
From as far back as I can remember I've had a pencil and a piece of paper in my hand! I have always been fascinated by the aspect of being able to bring my imagination to life through drawing. At the age of eighteen I began dabbling with vector illustration and graphic design. It soon became my new passion and I vividly remember dreaming of the day that I could earn a successful living doing what I loved.
My dream finally became a reality in November of 2009 when I opened my clip art shop here on Etsy. I have also been fortunate enough to be a guest stamp designer for both Our Craft Lounge and The Craft's Meow. The overwhelming loyalty and support of my wonderful customers and clients has, no doubt, been a huge factor in the success of my work.
Working from home has truly been a blessing for my family and I am so grateful to have such a rewarding career that fills me with joy and allows me to constantly express my creativity. I sincerely hope that I am able to pass along at least a little of that creativity and joy to you through my illustrations!
Owner, Designer, Graphic Designer
mareetruelove [!at] gmail.com
All images © Copyright 2009-2013 Maree Truelove
Accepted payment methods
All files (unless otherwise stated in the listing/description) are emailed to you as both JPEG files (with white backgrounds) and PNG files (with a transparent background) in a .zip folder. All files are created at high quality 300 dpi and are print ready.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Your purchase of any Maree Truelove product grants you one perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive Personal/Commercial Use license to use the image files for the permitted uses as defined below. All other rights to the illustrations, clip art and other items, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, are retained by Maree Truelove. No credit is required when using any product for Commercial Use.
Maree Truelove clip art and all other products are for small business use only.
• Use the product(s) in your designs created for resale for online or electronic publications, including but not limited to, web banners, Etsy (and other e-commerce sites) banners, web advertisements, web site templates, and blog templates.
• Use the product(s) to assist in designing digital/printed promotional material such as business cards, brochures, product packaging, product display cards and promotional post cards for resale. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) in creating items for resale such as, but not necessarily limited to, stationary, digital/printed invitations and digital/printed party packs/party items, announcements, photo cards and greeting cards. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) for use in creating tile pendants, bottle cap pendants, etc. for resale.
• Use the product(s) in creating digital collage sheets for resale. Our product(s) must be flattened and may not be used “as is” for this purpose.
• Use the product(s) to create digital embroidery files for resale as well as tangible embroidered items for resale.
• Use the product(s) to create designs used on clothing and other similar items (totes, jackets, mugs, canvases etc.) for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
• Use the product(s) to create scrapbook kits/embellishments. In this case the clip art must be flattened with another image. Product(s) may not be used to create digital papers of any kind.
• Use the product(s) to assist in creating digital art prints for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
•Use the items created with the product(s) in your portfolio.
You May NOT:
• Sell any product “as is”.
• Resell any product as part of a clip art set, digital paper pack or as a stand-alone product.
• Share, give away or distribute the original files, in part or in whole, in any way. This includes offering “freebies” on your blog/website created with our product(s).
• Use the product(s) in an electronic format that enables it to be easily copied, extracted, downloaded, and/or distributed.
• Reproduce or “trace” any product.
• Claim any artwork as your own.
• Use the product(s) to create items that will be sold on any third party site that is a direct competitor clip art site.
• Use the product(s) to create tangible or digital stamps of any kind. If you wish to turn any product(s) into digital/tangible stamps please contact me to see if extended licensing is available.
• Use the artwork in any way that would be considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing or prejudice in nature.
Teachers and Educators:
You may use any of our products for personal classroom use as well as commercial use (TeachersPayTeachers etc.) for educational sheets, games sheets etc. No credit is required if the products are used for personal or commercial use, however, if you plan on using the images to create items you share as an educational ”freebie” you must credit Maree Truelove with a click able link to our website or Etsy shop inside your PDF file, on your blog or wherever you may display the items created with our product(s).
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If there is any doubt that a proposed use is permitted, please feel free to contact us for more information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can I pay for my purchase?
A: We currently accept PayPal, however, you do not have to have a PayPal account in order to pay for your purchase. PayPal offers the ability to make payments using a variety of different credit/debit cards without actually signing up for an account.
Q: If I am unhappy with my purchase may I get a refund?
Q: If I purchased a file and can not figure out how to open it or do not know how use it can I get a REFUND?
A: It is assumed when you place an order that you have a basic understanding of how computers and image files work. We will always try to help our customers with any issues that may arise but we ask you to understand that due to the wide variety of computers, operating systems and design programs we are unable to give extensive tutorials on how to use any of our products. Please see our Technical Issues and Trouble Shooting of this FAQ. If you are unsure of how to use our products to create something specific we suggest using Google to search for tutorials for the specific design program(s) you will be using.
Q: What happens if I accidentally order the same product twice? Can I get a refund?
A: In this case we can allow you the option to choose another product, of the same price, in place of your duplicate item. If this happens please contact us and we will help you resolve the issue ASAP.
Q: If I lose or accidentally delete my files will you resend them to me for free?
A: We will be happy to resend your files, once, free of charge. Please keep in mind, though, that we retire sets from time to time. Once a set is retired we no longer have it and it can not be resent. Please make sure to back up your files upon purchase to prevent loss.
Q: How will I receive my purchased products?
A: Please keep in mind that we do not sell any tangible products. All of our products are digital. Once you have completed payment you will receive an email with a link to your product downloads. You may also access your downloads, at any time, by viewing your Etsy Purchases page.
Q: I am having trouble downloading my purchased files, what should I do?
A: If you are using Internet Explorer we suggest downloading the files using Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser. If you still have trouble please contact us and we will help you resolve the issue ASAP.
Q: How do I open my files once they have been downloaded?
A: All of our products are contained in .zip folders. In order to use your products you must "unzip" them first. To do this locate the downloaded .zip folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Q: What image formats will receive?
A: All clip art files, unless otherwise stated in the description, are delivered to you as both JPEG files (with white backgrounds) and PNG files (with a transparent backgrounds). All files are created at high quality 300 dpi and are print ready. Digital paper packs contain JPEG image files only.
Q: Can I purchase EPS and AI files?
A: No, at this time we do not sell EPS or AI files.
Q: Can I re-size the clip art?
A: All of our clip art is generously sized and can be easily decreased in size as needed. Please keep in mind, though, that since we provide JPEG and PNG images only, increasing the size of any image may result in loss of quality.
Q: What is Commercial Use License. Will I need to purchase one?
A: A Commercial License allows you to use our product(s) on items that you will create with intent to sell/profit from. Unlike many other clip art sites, all of our products include a full Commercial Use License at no additional cost to you.
Q: What are the usage restrictions on each product?
Q: Can I resell the products I purchase from you?
Q: I have completed payment using PayPal but my order says it is still pending and I have not received my download links. Why?
A: If you do not have sufficient funds in your PayPal account, PayPal will request money through your backup funding source. This process may take 3-5 days to complete and clear. In this case once the payment has cleared your download links will be sent to you automatically.
Q: I have downloaded and unzipped my files and they are missing or corrupted. What can I do?
A: Delete the downloaded files from your computer as well as from your recycle bin. Download the files again from your email try them again. If this does not work please contact us and explain in detail what's issues you're having. We will then contact you and correct the issue ASAP.
Q: When I open the PNG images in my design program they have a black background. Why?
A: All of our PNG files have transparent backgrounds. Some programs, such as MS Paint, do not support image transparency so you will not be able to open the files and have the program read them correctly. Any photo editing or graphic design program as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher do support transparency and will be able to open the images correctly. Also keep in mind that it is always best to open an image with your program's OPEN or IMPORT function. Dragging and dropping or copy/pasting a PNG file into your program may also result in the file having a black background.
Q: When I open the images they have a white background. I need an image with a transparent background. What should I do?
A: Once your files are downloaded and unzipped you should see two folders inside of the main folder that you have unzipped. One folder will be titled JPEG. The images in this folder are placed and flattened onto a white background. The other folder will be titled PNG. The images contained in this folder have transparent backgrounds that allow them to easily be layered and placed over other images/backgrounds.
Q: When I print the images they vary slightly in color from what I see on my computer monitor. Why does this happen?
A: We try to accurately represent the colors we use as best as we can in each listing, however, due to monitor calibration and printer variations colors may vary slightly from what you see when working with the images on your computer screen.
Q: I'm having problems when I attempt to print the images. What should I do?
A: In most cases we find that failure to print results from improper settings of a program or your actual printer. We will always make an attempt to help you with any issue that arises but we ask you to understand that since we may be unfamiliar with the programs and types of printers that you may be using, we are limited in our ability to help you troubleshoot this issue. We advise you to check all of your program and printer setting and try again.
Cant find the answer you're looking for? Feel free to contact us!