MarinskiHeartmades is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
hborusiewich on Jun 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Exactly as pictured, perfect for my small flat whites. Will definitely be purchasing more items from her :)
Jyothsna on May 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love these mugs. They are absolutely gorgeous. Worth the wait!
Stine on May 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
The mugs are SO pretty! Came quickly and well wrapped.
Christine on May 24, 20205 out of 5 stars
So beautiful - absolutely stunning and can’t wait to use them in my new home!!
Rosie on Jun 25, 20175 out of 5 stars
Beautiful product. I've had my eye on this for months, and finally bought it, so glad that I did! We are moving into our first (bought) home and can't wait for it to brighten up our house. Thank you!
Katie on Jun 2, 20175 out of 5 stars
I love the little face, it's too cute!!
Alyssa on Apr 22, 20175 out of 5 stars
I received this sooner than expected and I am in love! It is the perfect shape/size and the color is very true to the image. Thank you so so much!
André on Sep 14, 20165 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this item. Even tough it took some time I am very pleased. Thank you!
Beccy loves lamp on Sep 13, 20165 out of 5 stars
Pretty little cups. Thank you!
Catriona on Aug 11, 20165 out of 5 stars
gorgeous thank you so much
Fairy tale world of ceramics by Marina Marinski
Hello there. My name is Marina Marinski and you can recognize me cause I’m always covered in clay dust. I grew up in industrial Adriatic city of Rijeka. I run a small ceramics production company Marinski Heartmades.
>> General Terms and Conditions of the Marinski Heartmades shop on ETSY.
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the Etsy shop „Marinski Heartmades“ is Marinski, obrt za proizvodnju / Mučići 46, 51213 Jurdani, Croatia / VAT ID HR49399518510 / hello [!at] marinski.me (referred to hereinbelow as the “Vendor“ for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in the Etsy shop „Marinski Heartmades“ for sale to other Etsy users. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall take place, to the selection of the customer, in English.
(3) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Croatia and all other countries of the European Union, USA, Asia and Australia.
(4) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their „Cart” by clicking on the button „Add to Cart“. The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button „Submit Order”within the „Review & Complete” step. Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button „Submit Order”, within the step of order „Review & Complete”, the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored in the customer’s Etsy user account and may be viewed by the customer at any time in the Etsy portal by clicking on the item „Purchases“ in the „Your Account” menu.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices in DOLLARS plus shipping costs. Prices include turnover tax in the amount of 25% (VAT).
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description in section „Deliver/Ship to... / Cost“
(3) Where deliveries are made to countries outside the European Union customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(5) For all orders, a payment period of 3 days from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Warranty
All warranty claims of the customer shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 5 – Data Protection Policy
(1) After the conclusion of the contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and their full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (eg a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transfered to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(5) The controller of data protection is the vendor referred to in section 1 paragraph 1.
(6) To the extent a customer uses the services of PayPal for payment, the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of their obligations not as a person so employed by the vendor.
Section 6 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of Republic of Croatia shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, Croatiam law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Where the customer is a merchant, an entity under public law or special assets under public law, the parties agree that the Vendor’s registered seat shall be the place of jurisdiction.
(3) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Payment is required within 3 days of purchase.
All prices include 25% VAT.
We aim to dispatch IN STOCK orders within 3-5 business days. All MADE TO ORDER items will take a minimum of two weeks to ship. If you need an item by a specific date, please make sure your item is not listed as Made to Order.
Orders going to Croatian addresses are usually delivered within 1-3 days, but international orders can take up to several weeks to be delivered.
Delivery time for Europe is within 3 – 10 working days and within 5-35 working days for the rest of the world after sending (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
Shipping is charged at cost, as it appears on your order.
We ship international orders using Croatian National Post (Hrvatske pošte) or GLS depending on size and weight, at our discretion.
You will be required to sign for your package, so please make sure someone will be in to receive it. Please take care to enter your delivery address correctly as we cannot be held responsible for any undelivered parcels or parcels delayed in transit due to incorrect address details being provided to us.
We CANNOT control any delays caused by customs.
>> Correct Delivery Information
Please ensure that you supply your full name and correct delivery address (including postal code and country of destination). Unfortunately we can not be liable for orders that do not arrive at their destination due to incorrect delivery information being provided at checkout.
>> Tracking Number
We provide tracking number for all shippment. There is a possibility of short delays, but it does not depend on us. Resending of the same shipments are additionally charged.
>> Duties & Taxes
Please note that if your order is being shipped outside of the CROATIA or the EU, you are subject to duties and import taxes which are the responsibility of the customer to pay. You will be billed directly by the customs office of the destination country.
>> Need Help?
Feel free to contact us via convo.
Thank you for shopping at Marinski Heartmades!
Additional policies and FAQs
* If you want to make a custom order, please contact us. Allow 14-21 days for production plus shipping time.
* If you want to use any photo for a blog post or an article, please, notify us first. Thank you in advance.
• Please consider giving a feedback, when you have the item. I hope you will feel happy with my jewelry and let me know it! :)