Where Papercutting Tells a Story
Martha Link Walsh has dared to make her life one of doing what she loves and of serving her community.
When she serendipitously discovered the art of papercutting, she devoted her days to learning about its history and traditions of paper cutting and taught herself how to draw and cut. Over more than 40 years, she has developed her own signature style which, combined with her imagination, reveals one-of-a-kind originals that touch the heart.
You can visit with Martha, and see her creations, at her well-known gallery on the Connecticut shoreline or on her website at www.marthalinkwalsh.com.
Martha Link Walsh
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)