Kimberly Watson on Jun 21, 2016
Lovely print, timely delivery, just what I needed.
Creating with a green thumb and an eye for detail
Welcome to Mary Foster Creative on Etsy, where you will find my flower photography on prints, note cards, and calendars. I am an avid gardener and photographer using my green thumb and eye for detail to create images that explore form, light, and color while finding the unique beauty in each flower.
I also sell my artwork in person at local Minnesota art fairs where, in addition to prints and cards, I offer my floral photography on pendant necklaces, fabric tote bags, lavender sachets, and magnets. Find a list of my local events here: http://www.etsy.com/people/MaryFosterCreative, or here: http://www.etsy.com/local/shop/MaryFosterCreative
All of the items that I sell are handmade by me; from growing the flowers that are the subjects of my photographs, to designing, printing, trimming, folding, sewing, assembling, and packaging the finished products in my home studio.
Thank you for visiting! Please come back often!
Find MaryFosterCreative at the following upcoming markets!
Powderhorn Art Fair
Powderhorn Park, 3400 15th Ave S
Set in a pastoral, 66-acre city park, the 25th annual Powderhorn Art Fair features 184 regional and national artists of varied disciplines, as well as a Community Showcase and Group Exhibitors from the Powderhorn area.
Summer Art Crawl
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, 3675 Arboretum Dr
Back for its fourth year, the newly expanded Summer Art Crawl is a unique showcase of art and nature, geared to Arboretum visitors of all ages. Find a wide variety of juried art displayed by talented artists who will be on hand to meet with visitors in the "Artist Village" near the Margot Picnic Shelters. The Artist Village is a place where visitors and artists can mix, mingle, stroll, eat and shop!
Midtown Farmers Market
Midtown Farmer's Market, 2200 Lake Street E
Enjoy freshly prepared food while you fill your bag with produce, meats and cheeses from local farms, shop the wares of local artists, and enjoy the entertainment. Conveniently located at E Lake Street & Hiawatha Avenue.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, please contact me.
Accepted payment methods
- Minnesota residents will be charged 6.875% sales tax on the item total and shipping. Tax will be added at checkout.
- All items ship from Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA by USPS First Class Mail and will usually ship within 3 business days after receiving payment.
- Shipping fees include the cost of packing materials. All items will be carefully packed for safe delivery.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's postal service or customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
- You may return the item to me in its original unused condition within 30 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. I will issue a refund or ship a replacement, whichever applies, upon receipt of the returned item.
- If your purchase arrives damaged, it may be exchanged or refunded upon proof of damage. Proof of damage may be either a photograph of the item and packaging, or return of the item.
- If you want to cancel your order, please contact me within 12 hours of your purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Larger quantities of note cards and prints are available. Please contact me if you need more than are listed.