Kimberly Watson on Jun 21, 2016
Lovely print, timely delivery, just what I needed.
Creating with a green thumb and an eye for detail
Welcome to Mary Foster Creative on Etsy, where you will find my flower photography on prints, note cards, and calendars. I am an avid gardener and photographer using my green thumb and eye for detail to create images that explore form, light, and color while finding the unique beauty in each flower.
I also sell my artwork in person at local Minnesota art fairs where, in addition to prints and cards, I offer my floral photography on pendant necklaces, fabric tote bags, lavender sachets, and magnets. Find a list of my local events here: http://www.etsy.com/people/MaryFosterCreative, or here: http://www.etsy.com/local/shop/MaryFosterCreative
All of the items that I sell are handmade by me; from growing the flowers that are the subjects of my photographs, to designing, printing, trimming, folding, sewing, assembling, and packaging the finished products in my home studio.
Thank you for visiting! Please come back often!
Find MaryFosterCreative at the following upcoming markets!
Midtown Farmers Market
Midtown Farmer's Market, 2200 Lake Street E
Enjoy freshly prepared food while you fill your bag with produce, meats and cheeses from local farms, browse the wares of local artists, and enjoy the entertainment. Conveniently located at E Lake St & Hiawatha Ave.
Nokomis Fall Urban Craft & Art Fair
Lake Nokomis Community Center, 2401 E Minnehaha Pkwy
Family-friendly event at beautiful Lake Nokomis. Local artists selling handmade wares; no dealers, imports or mass-produced items. This is a benefit for Nokomis Park & programs.
Gifts in the Gallery
Artistry, 1800 W Old Shakopee Rd
Visit the Inez Greenberg Gallery in December to find distinctive gifts for everyone on your shopping list. Gifts in the Gallery is a two-week boutique featuring a stunning array of items all handcrafted by over 60 local artists.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, please contact me.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Minnesota residents will be charged 6.875% sales tax on the item total and shipping. Tax will be added at checkout.
- All items ship from Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA by USPS First Class Mail and will usually ship within 3 business days after receiving payment.
- Shipping fees include the cost of packing materials. All items will be carefully packed for safe delivery.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's postal service or customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
- You may return the item to me in its original unused condition within 30 days of delivery. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. I will issue a refund or ship a replacement, whichever applies, upon receipt of the returned item.
- If your purchase arrives damaged, it may be exchanged or refunded upon proof of damage. Proof of damage may be either a photograph of the item and packaging, or return of the item.
- If you want to cancel your order, please contact me within 12 hours of your purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Larger quantities of note cards and prints are available. Please contact me if you need more than are listed.