Lara22 on Mar 19, 2016
Brilliant items. Only a little slow delivery, but I think that's the fault of the tiny island I live on
lisabrown87 on Jan 26, 2016
Beautiful item and speedy delivery thank you!
Family is what life is all about
I'm a busy mum of 6 beautiful children, we are very blessed in that, and I love being part of such a big family. There is always something going on, always lots to do, but I like it that way, I know we are so lucky to have what we do.
I have always been more of a creative sort. When I was little I loved to draw and colour, and make pretty things. I like to sit and relax at night with my crochet hooks and pretty yarns, making hats and scarves for my family. But I especially love to make jewellery, I love beads and metals, creating beautiful affordable things for people to wear makes me excited with the possibilities of what I could make next. Being able to do my work from home is so important too as I am able to be here for my family.
I still get a thrill every time I make a sale, and every sale makes me want to make more beautiful things.
Around the web
My name is Karen. I grew up living in Hong Kong, Holland and Germany as my dad was in the British Army. I moved to England when I was 22 and have lived in a small town in Leicestershire since then, where I now live with my husband and our 6 children.
I have been making crochet items, jewellery and other craft items for family and friends for many years now. I love nothing more than creating something wonderful and unique that you wont find anywhere on the high street.
Most of my goods are 'Ready to Ship', but I also make items 'Made to Order'. If you see something you like, but it is not quite the right colour or size that you require, please contact me, as I am more than happy to help.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• Orders will be dispatched, in accordance to the timescales set out in the 'Shipping Policy', once payment has been received in full.
• MADE TO ORDER & CUSTOM ORDERS- Jewellery can take up to 5 WORKING days to complete before being posted. Crochet can take up to 3 WEEKS. Please be aware of this before purchase, however if you need an item for a particular date please contact me first and I will reply to your request as quickly as possible.
• It takes on average 7 – 28 days for international orders to be delivered to their destination.
• All UK orders are posted via Royal Mail - First Class. International orders are usually sent by untracked Airmail, but for extra peace of mind can be upgraded to Royal Mail's Airsure Service, which provides full tracking information. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/174373068/airsure-shipping-upgrade-for?ref=shop_home_active
Proof of posting is always obtained.
• I will message you once your order is completed and inform you that it has been posted.
• If a package is undeliverable due to an inaccurate shipping address provided by the buyer, or if a package is unclaimed by the buyer, I cannot be held responsible. The buyer will be responsible for the cost of re-shipping the package.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Once notified of a problem I will happily refund or exchange goods that are returned in their original condition, once they have been received back.
Additional policies and FAQs
I have made every effort to ensure that my product descriptions are accurate. All measurements given are approximate and colours are as accurate as software limitations allow.