MeeMeesCreations' Shop Policies
Welcome to MeeMee's Creations!
I have been making crochet items, jewellery and other craft items for family and friends for many years now. I love nothing more than creating something wonderful and unique that you wont find anywhere on the high street.
Most of my goods are 'Ready to Ship', but I also make items 'Made to Order'. If you see something you like, but it is not quite the right colour or size that you require, please contact me, as I am more than happy to help.
• Payment should be made immediately. We are also now accepting payment by Credit Card, Debit Card and Etsy Gift Cards as well as Paypal. UK customers can also pay by Bankers Draft which should also paid immediately.
• Orders will be dispatched, in accordance to the timescales set out in the 'Shipping Policy', once payment has been received in full.
• PLEASE NOTE that most of my items are 'Ready To Ship',
• MADE TO ORDER & CUSTOM ORDERS- Jewellery can take up to 5 WORKING days to complete before being posted. Crochet can take up to 3 WEEKS. Please be aware of this before purchase, however if you need an item for a particular date please contact me first and I will reply to your request as quickly as possible.
• It takes on average 7 – 28 days for international orders to be delivered to their destination.
• All UK orders are posted via Royal Mail - First Class. International orders are usually sent by untracked Airmail, but for extra peace of mind can be upgraded to Royal Mail's Airsure Service, which provides full tracking information. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/174373068/airsure-shipping-upgrade-for?ref=shop_home_active
Proof of posting is always obtained.
• I will message you once your order is completed and inform you that it has been posted.
• If a package is undeliverable due to an inaccurate shipping address provided by the buyer, or if a package is unclaimed by the buyer, I cannot be held responsible. The buyer will be responsible for the cost of re-shipping the package.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Refunds and Exchanges
• I hope you that you will be happy with your order, however if for any reason you are not, please let me know by email within 48 hours of receipt of your order.
• Once notified of a problem I will happily refund or exchange goods that are returned in their original condition, once they have been received back.
Additional Policies and FAQs
PLEASE NOTE: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That’s the beauty of a handmade product. Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the made to order photos.
I have made every effort to ensure that my product descriptions are accurate. All measurements given are approximate and colours are as accurate as software limitations allow.
Last Updated January 4, 2014