eamonfitzpatrick on Sep 15, 2016
Everything was perfect it looks even better in person. the quality of everything from the box to the shoes is just out of this world. its for my daughter for working incredibly hard for a coupe of years and all she can really say is WOW!
Melian Dolls. Porcelain ball jointed dolls made by Olga Morozova.
Hi! My name is Olga Morozova and I’m from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
I created my first BJD doll in 2012 and I’m addicted to it ever since. Even though its’ a long and laborious process, making dolls is my passion and I love every minute of it. First, I make a clay model of my future doll, then make Flumo forms and work on details. This process usually takes around 4 months. Only after I feel satisfied with my work, I start working with porcelain forms. This step is not easy as well and it takes up to 3 weeks to create a porcelain BJD dol.
In order to create beautiful high-quality porcelain BJD dolls, I experimented and learnt a lot during the past few years. I strive to make my dolls special and can endlessly redo and redesign things until I love the results of my work and nothing else can be improved. Quality and uniqueness of every doll is what matters to me the most.
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Tips for Protecting Your BJD doll
1. Keep your doll in a special place, out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures, on the special stand or in the fixed posture, so nobody could break it.
2. It's better to transport a doll only in a special box from the manufacture to avoid the damage.
3. It's highly recommended to clean a doll with a wet cloth from time to time.
4. Keep away from water!
5. The BJD doll is not a toy and it is not created for kids. Some parts are really fragile, especially ears and fingers.
6. In case of damage or weakness of elastic cords (it's important to tight them sometimes), you can contact the master about fixing the doll (it's free). The contact information is enclosed.
Custom and personalized orders
I will be very pleased to make a bjd doll by your request. Contact me and we will discuss all the details. You can choose the colour of the hair, eyes and clothes of your future bjd doll.
Customs and import taxes
LOCAL TAXES INCLUDED (WHERE APPLICABLE). ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES MAY APPLY.
Custom Duties and Import VAT