MerchantofGallifrey is taking a short break
Caleb on Apr 29, 20225 out of 5 stars
Smells absolutely amazing and very shimmery
Sapphire on Nov 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazing consistency and filled to the brim! I love the formula and it gives the perfect blue shimmer. I will definitely be using this for my Star cosplay 🥰
Patricia on Nov 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
A+. Super fun for fans of Frasier. I can’t wait to try them. Quick shipping and items are just as described. Thank you so much
N on Nov 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful piece! Both recognizable as a tentacle but also kinda looks like an organic, abstract piece for those less inclined to be into tentacles. Nice size and weight. I appreciate the storage bag! Thank you for secure packaging and shipping.
Cheyenne on Jun 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Exactly like you'd imagine being tucked inside Jon's cloak would smell. 11/10, would definitely recommend, and I will for sure be trying the other scents in this line! Thank you so much!
Cheyenne on Jun 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Reminds me of going to the beach, but with a forlorn prince that's skilled at archery -- so even better!
Good News! I now ship my lip glosses WORLDWIDE! If you are an international buyer, please read my shipping policies before purchasing.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations
I don't accept returns
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
I do not accept returns on beauty products because of sanitary reasons. You may keep the items you have purchased as a gift, and I will either refund you the cost of the item or send you a replacement (you must pay for shipping and any customs and VAT costs). I cannot refund shipping costs.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. I reserve the option to cancel the order and re-list the item if I have not received payment within 48 hours. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will assist you in any way that I can.
If you purchase something and change your mind BEFORE I have shipped your order, please let me know within 1 hour, and I will cancel the transaction and refund your money.
-All orders shipped via United States Postal Service and are shipped as soon as possible.
-Your order will be carefully wrapped and packed for safe shipment. However, I am not responsible for items which have been lost or damaged during shipping. If your item arrives damaged, please photograph it WITH PACKAGING, so I have proof to submit to the post office and make a claim if absolutely necessary.
-Please provide me with the correct shipping address if it is not the same as your PayPal or Etsy address.
Additional policies and FAQs
I love custom orders! Please feel free to contact me with all your specifications. I look forward to working with you on your one of a kind order.
OTHER INFORMATION :
If you have any questions about any of my items or policies please do not hesitate to contact me by sending me an Etsy conversation.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
//Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It//
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
//Information Sharing and Disclosure//
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
//Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU//
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
At the moment, I do not do wholesale.
Gift wrapping and packaging
If you would like your items gift wrapped, please message me before or immediately after your purchase. I use very plain green, newspaper or recycled paper and tape. If you would like them labeled with To: and From:, please let me know. I can also make little note cards to put in with your order.
Other than gift wrapping them, items come as pictured in their listings.
Nearly every product I make comes with important care instructions in its listing.
All of the products available in my shop have their measurements listed.
Do you do discounts on big orders?
On a case by case basis.
Custom and personalized orders
Depending on the product, I can work with you to make something completely unique and special to you or your loved one. Just send me an etsy convo with all the details or with whatever questions you may have.
Can I purchase more than one of the same lip gloss even if the listing says there is only 1 available?
Depending on how much lip gloss there is left in its batch. I make all of my lip glosses in small batches to prevent waste and save space. I list my lip glosses one at a time so as to keep constant control over inventory and save on listing costs. If you would like to order more than one of a specific gloss, please send me an etsy convo and I will see if it is possible to do.
I am allergic to a specific ingredient in one of your products, is there a way you can make it without this ingredient?
Depending on the product, I can work with you to create a customized version. Just send me an etsy convo.
Do you ship internationally?
I now ship my lip glosses to: Canada, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Ireland, and the UK.
Item price does NOT include your country's VAT/GST; these amounts may be assessed to be paid by you at import. Customs fees and VAT charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Please send me a message if you have further questions. International items cannot be marked as a "gift" in order to avoid VAT taxes or customs fees. It is a US law punishable by up to $10,000 or imprisonment up to 5 years.
International orders usually take 2/3 weeks but can take up to 6/8 weeks or more to arrive depending on your location, time of year and local postal services.
Are your products cruelty free?
Of course. I buy only cruelty-free materials and ingredients to use for my products.