Mommy's So Sweet
MommysSoSweet's Shop Policies
It's always a sweet day at Mommy's So Sweet!
• All of our products are handcrafted, thus no two items may be exactly the same. Each item is given extra attention to detail. There may be subtle, color, and shape variations in each piece.
• All of our products are made-to-order. Please be advised, there may be a 2-4 week wait on certain items, due to scheduling but that will be conveyed at the time of purchase.
• If you are looking for custom made decorations, please email us at with your request. As custom decorations can take more time, please allow at least 4-6 weeks for delivery.
• We strongly recommend that if you are planning to use our handmade decorations for your Wedding cake, please place your order 2-3 weeks in advance, so we may be able to complete your order, and ship it out to you in time. But never hesitate to give us a try, we will always do our best to accommodate you!
• We do offer printed images on rice wafer paper or frosting sheets. Both printed on with edible food coloring. Please know that the image color may print slightly different than your computer screen and there is usually slight fade/discoloration. Keep in mind for also for custom designs.
I accept PayPal only. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use a credit card thru PayPal without opening an account. Please pay for your item once your Etsy transaction is complete.
We do reserve the right to cancel sales. Because our items are hand made, we are limited on the amount of volume we can produce. We may, at times, due to a filled schedule, need to cancel sales and refund our customers.
Make sure you read and understand our store policies prior to purchase. If a refund is processed (not due a filled schedule) there will be a $3.00 transaction fee.
I ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days shipping time within the U.S.). If you want to pay for insurance or expedited shipping let me know BEFORE you order and I can modify accordingly.
During the hot summer months I do my best to get your toppers to you in perfect condition. I let everything dry thoroughly before shipping and use Priority Mail so that packages reach you quickly. I do recommend making sure someone is available to receive your package so that it doesn't sit on a hot porch or in your mailbox all afternoon. Once you receive your toppers, place them in a cool, dark place until you're ready to use them. Do not place them in the refrigerator as they can become sticky due to condensation.
I package all my toppers using bubble wrap. These materials are not food grade but are used to ensure the safety of your toppers during transit.
Make sure that your shipping information is correct in your or any special instructions are noted in the sellers notes or sent via a convo. I will go by the shipping address in the order so please make sure it is a valid U.S. address and the one that you would like your order shipped to.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the nature of my items, I am not able to accept returns or provide refunds.
I can not be responsible for how USPS handles shipments. I do package things carefully but in the event that your item arrives with some damage, I suggest ordering extra in case of damage during transit. In many cases, a small dab of water will glue back together any broken pieces. In the case of major damage, I can often get some replacements sent out right away if you but you would be responsible for any expedited shipping costs. Only in special circumstances where there is major damage, and there isn't enough time to send replacements then I will provide a discounted credit for future purchases for unusable portion.
Edible Images: Images on Rice Wafer/Frosting Sheets might have slight discoloration/fading due to product being used and will look different from colors you see on a computer screen. Keep this in mind for choosing colors in custom designs.
Additional Policies and FAQs
ALLERGY ALERT: Some of the fondant I use contains chocolate and all my cake and cupcake toppers are made in a location that has contact with nuts, wheat, dairy products and chocolate. Please do not consume my products if you have allergies to any of the above products.
Please convo me for any custom colors or orders and thanks again for visiting!
Last Updated November 24, 2013