Fabrics, Supplies, and More for the Inspired Artist!
MonkeyHugsSupplies' Shop Policies
Welcome to Monkey Hugs Supplies!
I have been sewing my entire life making clothing for myself and family members. I have collected a SURPLUS of supplies and material over the years that I can’t wait to share with the rest of the Etsy community!
For transactions to run smoothly, I request full and immediate payment through PayPal. In the event that an item has not been paid for within 24 hours of purchase, I will cancel all transactions and relist the item back into the store.
If you need help with Etsy’s checkout process, this link may help:
If you experience problems with Etsy, Paypal, etc... while attempting to make a payment, please contact me and I will be happy to provide assistance through the process and/or hold your item(s) while a remedy is obtained.
Please contact me prior to purchasing items if you wish to pay through an alternate method and I will try my best to accommodate.
Packages will be shipped promptly through USPS Priority Mail or First Class with Confirmation (depending on item being shipped) upon receipt of payment. This method of shipment allows for the tracking of items along with a confirmation upon arrival.
When shipping bulk fabric orders, Flat Rate Shipping USPS (domestic) is usually the best shipping option.
Shipping costs for custom orders of fabric will be weighed and assessed after I receive your order. This way, I will be able to let you know prior to shipment, the price of shipping in regards to your order.
I can easily ship out packages when the I have a matching address from both your Paypal and Etsy accounts. This confirms where I should send your package and will help expedite the delivery process. However, if your Paypal and Etsy addresses are not the same, please type in which address you would like me to send your package in the "note to seller" portion of your payment receipt.
If you would like shipping insurance (at an upgraded cost), please let me know ahead of time and I will be happy to honor your request.
* All international items will be shipped first class international, through the USPS.
* First class international shipping does not include tracking information, insurance, or delivery confirmation.
* I make every attempt to ensure your item's safe and timely arrival to its international destination. If you feel an item's delivery is being held up or you have not received your package within the normal timeframe USPS estimates for international shipments, please message me so I can make an attempt to remedy the problem!
* Any additional costs involved in the shipment of an item to your country (custom fees, duty tax, etc...) are not included in this shipping price.
* If international buyers would like to purchase insurance or upgraded shipping to expedite delivery, please message me before purchasing
* All items shipped internationally must follow international shipping laws. If I am unable to ship an item to your country, due to a violation of shipping codes, I will message you with details regarding your purchase and will cancel the transaction
*Please message me if you have any specific questions or concerns regarding international shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
I make every effort to represent my listed items with total accuracy.
If you feel that an item was severely misrepresented in a listing, please let me know your concerns so I can make an attempt to remedy the situation.
Prior to purchase, if you have questions about an item, please do not hesitate to ask me personally so I can make every attempt to provide you with a smooth and satisfying transaction.
All items come from a smoke free/pet friendly home.
I will make every attempt to inspect and prep all items before shipment, so you will be receiving a clean crafting supply!
Vintage fabric may show minor signs of wear due to age. All noticeable/major flaws and blemishes are noted in each listing. However, sometimes minor details such as pinpoint sized spots or holes may be overlooked. Any specific concerns about an item's condition should be addressed prior to purchase.
Please contact me and I will be happy to answer all questions!
Last Updated February 4, 2011